Agent 2020 Briefcase

INTIMIDAT3R

If I remember, I had the opportunity to purchase the suitcase when I redeemed the tag for the coin...but supplies were limited (and I oped not to get a suitcase).  They may have run out - 

Redemption rules: One of each coin type per household; shipping charges apply. As a premium redemption feature finders can opt to add a Agent 2020 Suitcase to their order (very limited, while supplies last, they are $10 USD + shipping) Once you find a tag, claim it using the code on the back.

I find this series to be very frustrating.  A bunch showed up this morning.  I ran out early without breakfast, showering or doing my exercises.  Took fifteen minutes to scrape ice of the car, and warm it up.  Got to the location, and it was gone.  The finders didn't log it found for two hours!  What a waste of my time!

• Funny 1
23 hours ago, Harry Dolphin said:

I find this series to be very frustrating.  A bunch showed up this morning.  I ran out early without breakfast, showering or doing my exercises.  Took fifteen minutes to scrape ice of the car, and warm it up.  Got to the location, and it was gone.  The finders didn't log it found for two hours!  What a waste of my time!

I agree.  That’s why I choose to be a hider rather than a finder...lol.  I have been waiting (and hoping) that someone hides an agent of dusk near me,  but so far nada.  Im not driving a long way to get one  either.  Kudos to those folks that drive 2+ hrs to find one. 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:33 PM, outdoorsoccer said:

Sorry.   I meant to Congratulate you too.  Did you have to drive (or go far) far to get one? Do you have Agent of dusk?  I hid 2 agents of Dawn, so have one already.  

No Agent Dusk yet. Not many agents were released within 150 miles of me.

The ones that were released usually happened on a week day when I had to go to work.

It was blind luck that my wife and I got to the one in Cedar Rapids before anyone else did. About a 60 mile drive one way. We were going to go toe Cedar Rapids that day anyway.

Edited by INTIMIDAT3R