First time long time... Hi!

orgnoi1

3 minutes ago, Viajero Perdido said:

Welcome back, old-timer! 

Love the avatar.  Hey, I'll bet there are even some island caches in your neck of the woods. B) You've got the right tool for the job. 

LOL thanks! Yeah we just got dumped on here in Upstate NY... 37" in 24 hours... working on snowshoeing in the trails so that we can get them to start to set up... what are you riding for a fattie? I am on a Rocky Mountain Blizzard...

1 minute ago, orgnoi1 said:

what are you riding for a fattie

A Trek Farley 5, with 4.5" fully studded tires, very sharp ones. (I tried a test emergency stop on a sheet of ice, and nearly went over the handlebars!) 

Just got it this fall, my way of staying sane this winter if I can't travel. 

It is insanely fun! :wub:  I'm a kid again, and there's a lot of great singletrack close to my house. Whee! 

1 minute ago, Viajero Perdido said:

A Trek Farley 5, with 4.5" fully studded tires, very sharp ones. (I tried a test emergency stop on a sheet of ice, and nearly went over the handlebars!) 

Just got it this fall, my way of staying sane this winter if I can't travel. 

It is insanely fun! :wub:  I'm a kid again, and there's a lot of great singletrack close to my house. Whee! 

I can only imagine the amount of trails up there... maybe some day I can get back up north of the border... =)