Seek Canada resident(s) to be TB partner

KASCAN

Greetings from Florida USA!

I desire to deploy a recon trooper themed TB to each Canada province/territory. If you or a geo-friend is interested in receiving a TB by postal mail do contact me by post here, site messenger or email via profile, etc.

The following is a link to illustrate one of the recon trooper TB pages listed on GC. https://coord.info/TB52WXA There you can learn more about the mission, description, additional links to a position map, facebook page, TB profile photo, etc. This (soldier figurine) reconnaissance/recce themed group has been active since 2015. The virtual Task Force-Metal Rat is the HQ and has a stand alone ID (you can see that on TB page link and the HQ owner profile) to role play by posting "radio calls" that acknowledge specific activity and offer specified missions to holders (scouts) that are interested and desire to role play.

Some geocacher holders are not interested in the role play theme and that is okay. Today, I seek assistance partnering with an "operative" to get (deploy) TB "recon troopers" to Canada for release and start "patrolling."

Kind regards, Appreciate your consideration and safe journeys!

• Funny 1

Hello "Kascan" Greetings from Penticton, British Columbia, Canada. I would be interested in being an operative in helping you deploy a recon trooper TB To British Columbia Canada. If I am selected from the thousands Canadian operatives I will be honoured to move your trooper. 

If you reply to me, then I can give you my information as to my cameod bunker in an area often called "Okanagan" in a city with these bunker co-ordinates  W 49 29' 33.3492"                            W 119 34' 39.9684". 

On 12/20/2020 at 6:20 AM, KASCAN said:

I desire to deploy a recon trooper themed TB to each Canada province/territory. If you or a geo-friend is interested in receiving a TB by postal mail do contact me by post here, site messenger or email via profile, etc.

I am located in Alberta and would place your TB.I will also be travelling to Saskatchewan and could do same there.

Klr4evr... thanks for responding and for sending a system message to my profile. I have responded via messenger. Recon/Recce trooper TBs are still active for those interested. Presently, I do have an operative in Alberta awaiting a trooper TB that is headed back to HQ then on to start Alberta patrol activities. Ontario and BC have deployed recce teams. Like most things in recent times deployments are not swift as I do not always have a trooper "rapid" deployment capable like I did when this forum thread first posted. However, depending on your location and interest I will put you in line for the next produced TB or one that is transferable from another location. Thanks to all for your continued support interest in 2022 Task Force Water Tiger. 

Edited by KASCAN

Hello Kascan, this would be my second overall post ever in a forum since joining in 2021. I would love to assist in this project if there are any still available or perhaps in the upcoming future when next produced. I am located in Southern Ontario and would absolutely assist in this assignment. I do have plans to visit Montreal in August as well.  Appreciate your consideration and happy to meet you!

• Surprised 1

Greetings Tomatoplayz1049 from virtual Task Force-Aqua Lepus HQ in Florida, USA... Do apologize for not responding sooner. I shall also follow this up with GC messenger. 2022 has not been friendly to me for hobbies in general. 2023 however, I am trying to get back in the game a bit more. With that said yes I am always interested in new operatives and deployment opportunities. Patience is key.

• Funny 1

To date... there are four recce/recon assets deployed in Canada. They are "outposted" in BC, AB, and ONT. My goal of deploying "assets" to the other Provinces and territories is still open. If you are interested in partnering with a TB as a "scout" or as an operative to receive via post and place in a GZ, let me know. Best way to contact is via website's messenger or email system.

• Surprised 1