Seek Australia resident(s) to be TB partner

KASCAN

Greetings from Florida USA!

I desire to deploy a recon trooper themed TB to each Australia state/province/territory. Currently, there is one each in Victoria & Western Australia at a GZ "bivouacked" awaiting a scout. Are you a resident or frequent an Australian area not mentioned above? If you or a geo-friend is interested in receiving a TB by postal mail do contact me by post here, site messenger or email via profile, etc.

The following is a link to illustrate one of the recon trooper TB pages listed on GC. https://coord.info/TB52WXA There you can learn more about the mission, description, additional links to a position map, facebook page, TB profile photo, etc. This (soldier figurine) reconnaissance/recce themed group has been active since 2015. The virtual Task Force-Metal Rat is the HQ and has a stand alone ID (you can see that on TB page link and the HQ owner profile) to role play by posting "radio calls" that acknowledge specific activity and offer specified missions to holders (scouts) that are interested and desire to role play.

Some geocacher holders are not interested in the role play theme and that is okay. Today, I seek assistance partnering with an "operative" to get some additional TB "recon troopers" to Australia for release and start "patrolling."

Kind regards, Appreciate your consideration and safe journeys!

On 12/21/2020 at 12:14 AM, KASCAN said:

Greetings from Florida USA!

I desire to deploy a recon trooper themed TB to each Australia state/province/territory. Currently, there is one each in Victoria & Western Australia at a GZ "bivouacked" awaiting a scout. Are you a resident or frequent an Australian area not mentioned above? If you or a geo-friend is interested in receiving a TB by postal mail do contact me by post here, site messenger or email via profile, etc.

The following is a link to illustrate one of the recon trooper TB pages listed on GC. https://coord.info/TB52WXA There you can learn more about the mission, description, additional links to a position map, facebook page, TB profile photo, etc. This (soldier figurine) reconnaissance/recce themed group has been active since 2015. The virtual Task Force-Metal Rat is the HQ and has a stand alone ID (you can see that on TB page link and the HQ owner profile) to role play by posting "radio calls" that acknowledge specific activity and offer specified missions to holders (scouts) that are interested and desire to role play.

Some geocacher holders are not interested in the role play theme and that is okay. Today, I seek assistance partnering with an "operative" to get some additional TB "recon troopers" to Australia for release and start "patrolling."

Kind regards, Appreciate your consideration and safe journeys!

Im Darksidedan in Canberra Australia and Im happy to help.

While reading through your post I noticed that one of your operatives is temporarily stuck 400 kilometres north of Perth.  I took a quick look to see where he might be and much to my surprise found he is lurking a couple of kilometres from my home!  I will take a drive tomorrow and see if I can find his bunker, he might want some assistance given the current heatwave up here.

Hello EatSleepCacheOnline... I will contact you via GC messenger regarding deployment to QL.

Update to Australia mobilization of troopers: Two have touched down in Sydney a day ago destined for ACT. Suspect the squad leader (click for to see TB page) and team leader (click to see TB page) are hung up in customs immigration for short time before proceeding through the Auspost. Allrounder will assist in deployment IN ACT and hopefully be able to rendezvous with DarkSideDan (never got a reply via GC message). If not allrounder can deploy in NSW when able.

Thanks to all that have responded and assisted in this effort thus far. Many thanks to Ian&Sue pathfinder that executed a Project-GC website TB Rescue mission for Taurus-6 (click to view TB page) in WA! So still hunting for NT, SA operatives; oh and Tasmania too.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:18 AM, KASCAN said:

Hello EatSleepCacheOnline... I will contact you via GC messenger regarding deployment to QL.

Update to Australia mobilization of troopers: Two have touched down in Sydney a day ago destined for ACT. Suspect the squad leader (click for to see TB page) and team leader (click to see TB page) are hung up in customs immigration for short time before proceeding through the Auspost. Allrounder will assist in deployment IN ACT and hopefully be able to rendezvous with DarkSideDan (never got a reply via GC message). If not allrounder can deploy in NSW when able.

Thanks to all that have responded and assisted in this effort thus far. Many thanks to Ian&Sue pathfinder that executed a Project-GC website TB Rescue mission for Taurus-6 (click to view TB page) in WA! So still hunting for NT, SA operatives; oh and Tasmania too.

Hi Mate 

Its me Darksidedan, I am ready willing and able to help out in any way that you need. Contacted you via GC messenger and waiting to hear from Allrounder

FYI.. got word from allrounder that a pair of trooper (TBs) has arrived. He will make arrangements to pass one to DARKSIDEDAN. Thanks to my ACT operatives... look forward to seeing their logged "patrol activities." 

ESCO in Queensland hope to get the next mobilization on the transport this weekend.

Thanks to ESCO for acting as an ambassador in seeking operatives in NT, SA, and Tasmania. Those efforts have produced direct communication with SA and Tasmania to arrange movement of trooper TB to each. NT is pending contact as of this post. So for now, it looks like this  deployment support request is just about complete in just three-weeks time. AWESOME! Thanks to all for your consideration and willingness to assist.

• Surprised 1

UPDATE - Mobilization to Oceania has been slow on my end but most of the "trooper" TBs have arrived at their destinations. The one slated for Tasmania arrived today from his previous holder in Texas. So that one will be enroute soon. I am still in search of a NT person. Unfortunately, no contact with the recommended NT person. Hope all is well. So if anyone living in NT or has contact with someone in NT that would be interested in deploying a TB... please let me know. We will fine tune through GC email or message system.

Ka

On 2/11/2021 at 10:27 AM, KASCAN said:

UPDATE - Mobilization to Oceania has been slow on my end but most of the "trooper" TBs have arrived at their destinations. The one slated for Tasmania arrived today from his previous holder in Texas. So that one will be enroute soon. I am still in search of a NT person. Unfortunately, no contact with the recommended NT person. Hope all is well. So if anyone living in NT or has contact with someone in NT that would be interested in deploying a TB... please let me know. We will fine tune through GC email or message system.

I deployed one of your Recon Troopers on the 21/3/21 in Canberra, Australia. Currently he is heading towards the Mega in Queensland in two week time.

To date... there are eight recce (TB) assets deployed in Australia. One confirmed casualty on TAZ this past year. HQ is mobilizing a replacement and reinforcements (June 2023) to bring the 23rd Recce Unit to full strength (11). The following URL is the Task Force Operations Map of reported positions of "recce assets." https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1iSHLqKr0iQoch1RRH8Iu1mcsjNk&ll=-35.03403333333332%2C138.61330000000004&z=8

Since my initial forum post Dec. 2020, I have created a wordpress webpage for the "Task Force" https://taskforcewatertiger.wordpress.com/

This resource is far from complete... but does offer you some insight to what I am doing (in my spare time). If you are in a state/territory that does not already have a recce team and are interested in partnering with or deploying an "asset" ... by all means contact me via website messenger or email system. (I don't frequent the forum so faster response by msg or email).

Cheers!

• Surprised 1