Adventure Lab app release notes

rragan

8 hours ago, rragan said:

Shouldn't release notes be included in that forum? There don't appear to be any. The latest iOS update, for example. 

Groundspeak rarely put those kinds of information in the forum sadly.

They don't care about this forum at all they prefer using the AL Facebook group. I learned over there they are still pushing to the right the URGENT UPDATE of being able to hide completed adventures and having better maps navigation.

56 minutes ago, Lynx Humble said:

Groundspeak rarely put those kinds of information in the forum sadly.

They don't care about this forum at all they prefer using the AL Facebook group. I learned over there they are still pushing to the right the URGENT UPDATE of being able to hide completed adventures and having better maps navigation.

They put release note updates for the Geocaching app. 

Why not the Adventure Lab one? Different team I suspect not clued into the procedures. The update was not on FB either. 

Edited by rragan
On 12/20/2020 at 1:47 AM, rragan said:

Why not the Adventure Lab one? Different team I suspect not clued into the procedures. The update was not on FB either. 

To be honest, all the changes they make are so insignificant and unnoticeable, that it would only be a new topic where people could just show how dissatisfied they are with the app.

There are still so many basic features missing, that no one would care about the smaller fixes.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Love 1