List of Lab Adventures stops at 12 Km radius

amy jean

The last couple of days, when I look to see what Lab Adventures are out there, the list stops when it gets to 12 km. The map shows them all but is not very useful for seeing what my closest one is that I have not completed. It would also be useful to blend out the ones I have already completed.

• Upvote 2

Situation (since a long time):

• Very hard to find new AL on map in home zone, because there are way too many ALs, and completed ones cannot be hidden
  • Work-around: Use the list view, and scroll down until you find an uncompleted AL

What should have happened:

• New feature to hide completed ALs on map

What actually happened:

• Work-around is now broken :mad:

I'm not impressed :(!

• Upvote 5
13 hours ago, amy jean said:

the list stops when it gets to 12 km. The map shows them all but is not very useful for seeing what my closest one is that I have not completed. It would also be useful to blend out the ones I have already completed.

Hello there! The team at HQ is currently working on Adventure Lab pagination and is aware of this bug you mention. It is being worked on, and we hope to have a fix soon. Regarding the feature suggestion, of hiding the map pins and listing of completed Adventures, this idea is recorded and we have not forgotten about it. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we fine-tune Adventure Lab.

• Funny 4

A beautiful Christmas gift to all AL players

To hide pins on map and items in the list for completed ALs. Implementation of this feature is very simple, just to add a switch into profile. Split into found/not found labs already exists as seen by different colors in the list and tick symbol on the map. 

Edited by ivans
  • Upvote 1
Just now, ivans said:

A beautiful Christmas gift to all AL players

To hide pins on map and items in the list for completed ALs. Implementation pf this feature is very simple, just to add a switch into profile. Split into found/not found labs already exists as seen by different colors in the list and tick symbol on the map. 

I’ve been waiting for this for a long time

• Upvote 1