2 issues with launching of the Adventure Lab app

Pontiac_CZ

1) When starting up the application after a couple of days (4? not sure but it's definitely less than a week) one has to enter his credentials again. That is annoying. Please extend the expiration time to at least one month.

2) After I spend some time in another app (it was 10 minutes today in Firefox) and switch back to the Adventure Lab application, it often behaves as if it's starting over. This is even more annoying than issue no. 1 because it does not open the AL I left it in. So I have to zoom in the map cluttered with completed ALs (there is nothing like "Recently opened" in the app), find the one I was working with before and open it again. Not comfortable.

Edited by Pontiac_CZ
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Pontiac_CZ said:

2) After I spend some time in another app (it was 10 minutes today in Firefox) and switch back to the Adventure Lab application, it often behaves as if it's starting over.

10 minutes? Wow, give me that. On my phone, if I leave the app for *anything*, I have to start over every single time. That's not normal?

On the other hand, I never have to authenticate myself.

• Upvote 1