When premium expires & later I renew, do I lose solved mystery caches?

Damaji

My premium membership will expire soon.  We don't geocache as much in the winter, so I was thinking of waiting to renew it until closer to spring.  

We have a bunch of mystery caches that we have solved, but haven't had to chance to find yet. So they show on the map with the little puzzle piece in the right spot, we just haven't gone to find them yet.  If our premium expires, will all of our solved but not found yet mystery caches go back to their normal spots?  Meaning when we get the premium membership again, will we have to re-solve all of them or will they still show on the map with the solved coordinates?

13 minutes ago, Damaji said:

My premium membership will expire soon.  We don't geocache as much in the winter, so I was thinking of waiting to renew it until closer to spring.  

We have a bunch of mystery caches that we have solved, but haven't had to chance to find yet. So they show on the map with the little puzzle piece in the right spot, we just haven't gone to find them yet.  If our premium expires, will all of our solved but not found yet mystery caches go back to their normal spots?  Meaning when we get the premium membership again, will we have to re-solve all of them or will they still show on the map with the solved coordinates?

As far as I can see from the Help Centre, entering solved coordinates on a cache page isn't a Premium feature, although the search filter for caches with corrected coordinates is. Also be aware that mystery caches (solved or unsolved) won't appear at all on the official app for Basic members.

28 minutes ago, Damaji said:

My premium membership will expire soon.  We don't geocache as much in the wintI'm too tech challenge to know the answer to that questioner, so I was thinking of waiting to renew it until closer to spring.  

I personally would save the final coordinates elsewhere, just in case. ? 

30 minutes ago, Damaji said:

When I've let my premium membership lapse, everything came back when I renewed: bookmark lists, favorite points, solved coordinates, pocket queries, everything.

• Helpful 1
35 minutes ago, Damaji said:

I didn't read your question very carefully. I was thinking more of the lines of "until I renew my membership, what will I be able to see on the map?"

Sorry about that. You've asked a great question!