Lucky 7 additions

PISA-caching

Lately I posted a Lucky 7 waymark in Skopje, North Macedonia. Now I noticed that I covered another department and will find other waymarks in other departments too. I'm planning to change my Lucky 7 waymark accordingly, but the category description says:

"If you like, you can add something to your Lucky 7 at a later date. I suppose some will find additional Waymarks down the road. Just send one of us a note indicating you have edited your Waymark. I will be watching to see who is leading the pack and make note of this here and in the forums."

How serious is that to be taken? Do the officers really still keep track of the tally numbers? Do you send a note to the officers when you add a waymark to one of your Lucky 7 waymarks?

3 hours ago, PISA-caching said:

Lately I posted a Lucky 7 waymark in Skopje, North Macedonia. Now I noticed that I covered another department and will find other waymarks in other departments too. I'm planning to change my Lucky 7 waymark accordingly, but the category description says:

"If you like, you can add something to your Lucky 7 at a later date. I suppose some will find additional Waymarks down the road. Just send one of us a note indicating you have edited your Waymark. I will be watching to see who is leading the pack and make note of this here and in the forums."

How serious is that to be taken? Do the officers really still keep track of the tally numbers? Do you send a note to the officers when you add a waymark to one of your Lucky 7 waymarks?

I never add a waymark,  I just save it for a different Lucky 7. ?