New Dashboard vs Old Dashboard

I looked to see if this had been discussed.  If I missed it, I'm sorry.  
I'm a cacher that has been doing this a while and who is used to using the old dashboard format.  I've been fighting using the new version but recently I decided that "change is good."  It's taking some getting used to but I've been doing ok with it.

I was wondering if 2 features on the old dashboard will be brought over to the new.  Those are:

SearchOptions.jpg.cfa87c6a0cd5e054498438dde8a543b6.jpgand EarthViewer.jpg.39218526651e3093df882876bb643c48.jpg

I like these and use them all the time.  Are they going to be made available on the new dashboard?  Anyone???  Thanks y'all!

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
41 minutes ago, colleda said:

Like many things in life people don't like or welcome change, myself included, but once I accept and start using something new, and discovering the benefits, I wonder how I put up with the "old".

I have yet to locate any new 'benefit' of the revised Dashboard. Removing the useful Search link is not a benefit to me.

• Upvote 5
20 hours ago, colleda said:

Like many things in life people don't like or welcome change, myself included, but once I accept and start using something new, and discovering the benefits, I wonder how I put up with the "old".

Maybe it's an age thing, but we like change.  Especially when it's better than an earlier version.   :)

For me, the "new"  profile dashboard isn't...   

• Upvote 1