Searching by Placed Date

Twinklekitkat

Using the "Search" option filters...Why can't I type in the dates I'd like to search between?  It is very cumbersome to have to click through every month since May of 2000 to get to the current year.  That's about 240 clicks to get to the current month. Can this please be changed to allow typing of the date in the box?  My work around is to use Cachly which I use for most all my searches anyway but would still like to see this changed. I understand this is a worldwide game and the U.S. uses an odd date format compared to the rest of the world. This is probably the reason why you can't currently type in that field, but couldn't you add a date format preference so that searching by date could be a much more useful feature? 

10 minutes ago, Twinklekitkat said:

It is very cumbersome to have to click through every month since May of 2000 to get to the current year.  That's about 240 clicks to get to the current month.

You do realise you can scroll through the years too, don't you? Just move your mouse over the year and the up/down scroll buttons will appear like this:

image.png.60bf8a174a2baba9e42c89a0a774d832.png

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinklekitkat said:

Well, no. I didn't.  I feel like such a dolt. It even works with the scroll wheel. :rolleyes:  Thanks bfj for teaching me something new.

The scroll wheel doesn't bring me a year option, but that could be because of the device I'm using. And it never occurred to me to click on the year.