Happy Holidays mission

Laval K-9

4 minutes ago, mel-whv said:

Hey guys....today a package arrived at the homeof a friend in USA - sent in Germany Oct 23!! So there's still hope for qqnonrev!!!

Thanks for sharing! There is still hope for our 3 remaining participants :cute:

Except for Ally&Joe who received their mission on Tuesday it's been a quiet week, way too quiet. Let's hope for a super busy Monday :cool:

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                              
qqnonrev – Ray (sent from Germany to US, mailed Dec 5)                                                                                                       
SeabeckTribe #2 (sent from Portugal to US, mailed Dec 1)    

:drama::drama::drama:

• Helpful 1
On 2/13/2021 at 7:42 AM, Laval K-9 said:

Except for Ally&Joe who received their mission on Tuesday it's been a quiet week, way too quiet. Let's hope for a super busy Monday :cool:

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                              

Since today was a federal holiday, maybe tomorrow (Tuesday) will bring joy us three remaining. :drama:

41 minutes ago, SeabeckTribe said:

Since today was a federal holiday, maybe tomorrow (Tuesday) will bring joy us three remaining. :drama:

I forgot about the holiday so, you are probably right. You've got to be right :anibad:

Hope this will a good week for you SeabeckTribe - DireWolf821 and qqnonrev – Ray-                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DireWolf821 said:

No mail was delivered yesterday (Feb 16) due to the heavy amount of snow we received the night before. Crossing my fingers for today.

We also had a storm yesterday. We got 10 inches of snow, how about you :lostsignal:

8 hours ago, pingos said:

Hope this will a good week for you SeabeckTribe - DireWolf821 and qqnonrev – Ray-                                                                                                                                                                                            

I hope so too ;)

On 2/10/2021 at 10:32 AM, mel-whv said:

Hey guys....today a package arrived at the homeof a friend in USA - sent in Germany Oct 23!! So there's still hope for qqnonrev!!!

WOW!!! That was a long time ago. Almost 4 months!!! :o

9 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

Didn't hear about qqnonrev recently. He is probably enjoying the sun on the beach :D

No, not today...had to work.  But thinking a trip to the beach is needed for Saturday.  Maybe dip my toes in the water if it isn't to chilly  :cool:

But sadly, no mission yet.  Gotta up the exercise to burn off the popcorn and soda calories!  :drama::drama:

• Helpful 1
  • Love 2

I just sent a message to neieadry and Rich_F letting them know that their missions have not arrived yet.

I didn't write to mel-whv because he already knows since he is following this topic ;)

• Helpful 2
2 hours ago, qqnonrev said:

Relaxing on a Saturday, gotta stop at the store for more popcorn on the way home.  Hopefully this week will bring some fun mail.....

022121 SCGA picnic b.jpg

What a life! Perhaps you could share some popcorn with those seagulls :D

• Funny 1

I received a message from neieadry showing me that the package made it to New-York JFK, International reception 2020-12-27.

That means that SeabeckTribe's package is somewhere in the US ;)

21 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

I just sent a message to neieadry and Rich_F letting them know that their missions have not arrived yet.

I didn't write to mel-whv because he already knows since he is following this topic ;)

...as well as updating myself every three days on delivery status via usps.com tracking option ;-)

• Helpful 1
10 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

I received a message from neieadry showing me that the package made it to New-York JFK, International reception 2020-12-27.

That means that SeabeckTribe's package is somewhere in the US ;)

:drama::drama::drama::drama:  Well it must be going by pony express from NY and taking the very scenic route.  I wonder if it trying to all 48 states along its way..:grin::laughing:

39 minutes ago, SeabeckTribe said:

:drama::drama::drama::drama:  Well it must be going by pony express from NY and taking the very scenic route.  I wonder if it trying to all 48 states along its way..:grin::laughing:

There are many things to see along the scenic route. It will take forever :rolleyes:

If I consider it took 3 months and a half for a package mel-whv sent from Germany to the US, I will apply the same delay for the 3 remaining missions. They were sent around December 1st so we will wait until March 15th before sending replacement missions.

I hope my decision doesn't bother any of the last 3 participants :huh:

1 hour ago, Laval K-9 said:

I'll go ahead with posting the Easter mission. If i wait too long, it will be too late :antenna:

And I sure hope my 3 remaining participants will still want to join again. Please do so!!!!!! :wub:

Of course I am joining (as well as the wife)...and already have sent you an email.  Now to see if the pesky elves and santa can pick up the pace and beat the easter bunny to my door!

Edited by qqnonrev
On 1/17/2021 at 9:16 AM, JoenGPS said:

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 11/16/20
Name received from Laval K-9: 11/28/20
Sent my gift: 12/4/20
My gift arrived at destination: ?  <still nada......... times have changed I guess.
I received a gift: 1/16/21.....:antenna:

I received my final gift today! I would use the official format but I don't know how many pages back it is, and I know this thread is being followed waiting to see if the last few packages arrive.

Thank you Rich_F for all the goodies packed in there along with a sweet coin and travel bugs.

• Love 1

Today somebody in the US received one of my packages sent Nov 8 today....so I'm pretty sure they all will arrive finally one day!! qqnonrev - still waiting for our mission to arrive at your home!!

2 hours ago, DireWolf821 said:

I received my final gift today! I would use the official format but I don't know how many pages back it is, and I know this thread is being followed waiting to see if the last few packages arrive.

Thank you Rich_F for all the goodies packed in there along with a sweet coin and travel bugs.

Doing the happy dance right now :lol:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mel-whv said:

Today somebody in the US received one of my packages sent Nov 8 today....so I'm pretty sure they all will arrive finally one day!! qqnonrev - still waiting for our mission to arrive at your home!!

Crossing my fingers :antenna:

Only 2 people left :anibad:

:drama::drama:

DireWolf821's last mission finally arrived at destination.

It was sent from the UK on November 30th and was delivered  in the US on February 23rd. 

That's why we called this Snail Mail :laughing:

• Love 1

I am very relieved my package made it to Direwolf821! Wow. Three months, although Xmas and Covid have made all postal services very very slow. Still - it got there and mission complete! 😀😀🤣

• Helpful 3
On 2/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, Laval K-9 said:

It's been too quiet since Tuesday. Can I hope for a busy Friday? :rolleyes:

On 2/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, Laval K-9 said:

I'll go ahead with posting the Easter mission. If i wait too long, it will be too late :antenna:

And I sure hope my 3 remaining participants will still want to join again. Please do so!!!!!! :wub:

Absolutely I'm excited to do the Easter mission!!

It is not cachers fault that things are being hung up to complete delivery.  

I'm awaiting to claim LTGTM (last to get their mission) award...:D.

• Love 1

Looks like I will have to bow out of the race for last to get their mission; and leave that honor to Seabeck Tribe.

An envelope arrived today from Germany, containing a Christmas card and a most wonderful coin!  Thank you very much mel-whv!  This is a very interesting coin and we are very happy to add this coin to our collection.  

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, qqnonrev said:

Looks like I will have to bow out of the race for last to get their mission; and leave that honor to Seabeck Tribe.

An envelope arrived today from Germany, containing a Christmas card and a most wonderful coin!  Thank you very much mel-whv!  This is a very interesting coin and we are very happy to add this coin to our collection.  

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

I'm so happy but this means no more popcorn for you :D

4 hours ago, qqnonrev said:

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

Love the coin!!!

On 3/2/2021 at 1:43 AM, qqnonrev said:

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

Got no mention of you receiving my coin!! So happy it finally made it to you now!!!! Have fun with it and hope you enjoy "my" Geocoin - was made with my idea before I visited Prypjat in 2018!!