Happy Holidays mission

Laval K-9

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: - 

mission complete!

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 11-15-2020
Name received from Laval K-9: 11-28-2020 
Sent my gift: 11-30-2020 ( international) 
My gift arrived at destination: 01-18-2021 :antenna:
I received a gift:12-31-2020

Greetings from Portugal!

visit, share and enjoy ? [Lisbon GeocoinLands - virtual museum]( https://www.facebook.com/lisbongeocoinlands/?epa=SEARCH_BOX)

Stay home ? be safe ?

Mission complete!

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 11/22/20

Name received from Laval K-9: 11/28/20

Sent my gift: 12/03/20

My gift arrived at destination: 01/04/21

I received a gift: 01/18/21

Completely blown away with this amazing gift. 3 trackables, candy, stuffed animal & hand sanitizer. Thank you very much @liveanimals you went above and beyond. 

Optimized-IMG_20210118_174215.jpg

• Love 3

Monday night list. Only 16 to go :unsure:

Ally&Joe (not received Jan 6)                
catlyke (not received Jan 12)
Cunigunda (not received Jan 7)                 
DireWolf821 #5 (not received Jan 5)                
EatSleepCacheOnline #2 (not received Jan 11)                                                                                                                  
Laval K-9 #1 (not received Jan 5)
Laval K-9 #2 (not received Jan 5)
Little_Brownie                                                                                 
Neltra #2 (not received Jan 5)
o0rxkxrox0o (not received Jan 12)                                                    
peace love pi (not received Jan 5)                                             
qqnonrev – Ray (not received Jan 5)                    
Rich_F (not received Jan 11)                             
sapphire_45                                                              
SeabeckTribe #2 (not received Jan 6)                                                                    
Team Bear-Cat – Nancy (probably received Jan 18)

:santa:

Tuesday night list. Only 15 to go :unsure:

Ally&Joe (not received Jan 19)                
catlyke (might have received)
Cunigunda              
DireWolf821 #5 (not received Jan 19)                
EatSleepCacheOnline #2                                                                                                              
Laval K-9 #1 (not received Jan 19)
Laval K-9 #2 (not received Jan 19)
Little_Brownie                                                                                
o0rxkxrox0o (not received Jan 19)                                                    
peace love pi (not received Jan 19)                                          
qqnonrev – Ray (not received Jan 19)                    
Rich_F (might receive it Jan 20)                          
sapphire_45                                                              
SeabeckTribe #2 (not received Jan 19)                                                                    
Team Bear-Cat – Nancy (probably received Jan 18)

Some have not received, some might have received, some will receive and others I have no idea :laughing:

Edited by Laval K-9
Taking Neltra's name off the list

MISSION COMPLETE

Mission #1 COMPLETED

Sent my info to Laval K-9: November 15, 2020
Name received from Laval K-9: November 28, 2020
Sent my gift: November 29, 2020
My gift arrived at destination: December 29, 2020 To Tasmania. 

I received a gift: January 19 from Florida. I got the slip in my mailbox yesterday and picked it up tonight. It was such a great surprise. ;) Thank you so much Dawn from Tig_N_Kit. The containers will sure help hide a few more. I love the Christmas coin and the tag. Thank you for the discoveries of a couple TBs. And of course for the candy and chocolate. 

Mission #2 - COMPLETED

Sent my info to Laval K-9: November 26, 2020
Sent my gift: November 29, 2020  
My gift arrived at destination: December 14, 2020
I received a gift: 
December 18, 2020 from Portugal
Thank you so much. This definitely made my day!!! Thank you Sara D Mar!! 

Thank you so much Laval K-9 for all your hard work to ensure it worked. I love my gifts, thank you so much! But, I must say, I got more pleasure out of putting my package together and sending it. Then, I loved watching all the posts from everyone about what they got. It was fun seeing who opened it right away and those who chose to wait until Christmas. I got a package today and as late as it was, I could tell by the postage that it should have been here sooner. But that didn't matter, it was a great surprise no matter what and I loved it. So, thank you again Laval K-9. 

Christmas exchange surprise resized.JPG

Christmas exchange gifts resized.JPG

Christmas exchange coin resized.jpg

• Love 2

Mission 3

Sent my info to Laval K-9: 19 November 20
Name received from Laval K-9: 29 November 20
Sent my gift: 8 December 2020

My gift arrived at destination: awaiting delivery to Canada

Laval K-9
I received a gift: received today awesome the geocoin and love the 3 path tags to add to my collection - thank you so much for organising - lots of joy has been spread through these acts of kindness. 
now just waiting for my last to arrive at it’s destination in Canada. No recorded movement since 5th Jan 

DECB8EA0-C7A9-477B-8F61-98B2355D319D.jpeg

• Love 1

Wednesday morning list. Only 12 to go :unsure:

Cunigunda (not received Jan 21)            
Little_Brownie                                                                                
sapphire_45                                                              

Some have not received, some might have received, some will receive and others I have no idea :laughing:

Edited by Laval K-9
Adding a date
On 12/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, sapphire_45 said:

Sent my info to Laval K-9: November 18, 2020
Sent my gift: December 4, 2020
My gift arrived at destination: Confirmed 
I received a gift: 12/29/2020

Mission for Little_Brownie
Sent my info to Laval K-9: November 18, 2020
Sent my gift: December 4, 2020
My gift arrived at destination:
I received a gift: 12/20/2020

Thursday night list. Only 10 to go :unsure:

• Funny 1

Friday morning list.

Almost there, only 9 to go :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Laval K-9 said:

Friday morning list.

SLOOOW, but they are getting there. Santa and the Reindeer need to get the rest delivered so they can rest up for next year!!! I hope the Easter Bunny is eating his carrots and preparing for Easter!!!

• Helpful 1
9 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

Friday morning list.

So does the last person to receive their item, do they get a extra prize...>LOL>

• Funny 1

As of January 21st the following participants are still waiting for their mission(s)...

Ally&Joe (sent from Germany to Canada, mailed on Dec 2)              
Cunigunda (sent from US to Sweden, mailed on Dec 22)             
DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                            
Laval K-9 #1 (sent from Australia to Canada, mailed on Dec 8)
Laval K-9 #2 (sent from Danemark to Canada, mailed on Dec 4)                                                                         
o0rxkxrox0o (sent from Canada to US, mailed Dec 17)                                                  
peace love pi (sent from Sweden to US, mailed Dec 7)                                           
qqnonrev – Ray (sent from Germany to US, mailed Dec 5)                                                                                                       
SeabeckTribe #2 (sent from Portugal to US, mailed Dec 1)                                                                  

Edited by Laval K-9
15 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

As of January 21st the following participants are still waiting for their mission(s)...

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                            
Laval K-9 #1 (sent from Australia to Canada, mailed on Dec 8)
Laval K-9 #2 (sent from Danemark to Canada, mailed on Dec 4)                                                                         
o0rxkxrox0o (sent from Canada to US, mailed Dec 17)                                                  
peace love pi (sent from Sweden to US, mailed Dec 7)                                           

Movement at the station - hopefully it has arrived by the time this post is seen :antenna:

3D1799FA-AE39-41D4-9593-5FF814AB4E2F.jpeg

Taking 2 names off the list. Only 7 to go :antenna:

Edited by Laval K-9
6 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

Thanks aerodk for the cool stuff you sent me. The geocoin is very nice and I also like the little gnomes you added in the package :wub:

DSC08703_1.jpg

You're welcome Laval K-9
It was found in a hurry because, as mentioned before, I was too late to join from the start.

Maybe that explains the long delivery time. I'm not proud of it - but can not change anything at the post office.

I hope to be part of the Easter mission and have found some nice coins that can please someone.

Thanks for letting me join the Happy Holidays Mission. 

ærødk

Mission complete

Sent my info to Laval K-9: December 2, 2020
Name received from Laval K-9: December 3, 2020
Sent my gift: December 4, 2020
My gift arrived at destination: January 26-25, 2021    :D
I received a gift: January 11, 2021

Thank you so much, Laval K-9, for let me join this mission. 

ærødk

Sent my info to Laval K-9 11/15/20
Name received from Laval K-9:  11/28/20
Sent my gift: 12/18/20
My gift arrived at destination: 01/13/21 (YAY!!)
I received a gift: 12/16/20  

I am so ashamed that I never posted pics or properly thanked my mission person!  Thank you so much, sharkiefan , for the lovely gifts, the candy, the cutest mask, and the awesome coin!!  My #1 place I want to visit in the world is Australia, so maybe I can meet you someday.  Thank you again!  Happy New Year! :cute:

7 - Christmas Mission (2).JPG

7 - Christmas Mission (1).JPG

Edited by steben6
  • Love 1

Taking one name off the list. Only 6 to go :antenna:

:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

I received a cute card and some nice stuff from EatSleepCacheOnline today all the way from Australia. It was sent December 8th :o

Now I'm ready to go caching with those pretty socks. The Agent 2020 geocoin is quite cool. We'll have to find a spot to hide the bison and the smiley pin is cute too.

Thanks Jilly for a great mission :wub:

DSC08710_1.jpg

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, EatSleepCacheOnline said:

Whoo hoo - so happy it has finally arrived! So on that note I need the Easter name now ???

You'll have to wait a little bit more but don't worry, time goes by very fast :D

Edited by Laval K-9
  • Funny 1

I was hoping to get some good news before the week-end but there is always next week :rolleyes:

Still waiting...

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                                           peace love pi (sent from Sweden to US, mailed Dec 7)                                           

Edited by Laval K-9
  • Helpful 1
3 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

I was hoping to get some good news before the week-end but there is always next week :rolleyes:

Still waiting...

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                                           peace love pi (sent from Sweden to US, mailed Dec 7)                                           

On my USPS notifications, I have seen an unknown package (hopefully my Mission) sitting in Compton, CA since Jan 14th. The package had a DHL tracking number, but today it has disappeared from my tracking page. I am hoping that it is on the move via DHL which will drop it off at the local Post Office to complete the delivery.  I kick my self for not writing the number down so I could track it via DHL page.  Fingers crossed it will show up in my package notifications again once it has arrived at my Post Office.  Maybe early next week (fingers, toes, what ever else I can cross).  :drama::drama::drama::drama: