Happy Holidays mission

Laval K-9

Except for Ally&Joe who received their mission on Tuesday it's been a quiet week, way too quiet. Let's hope for a super busy Monday :cool:

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                              
qqnonrev – Ray (sent from Germany to US, mailed Dec 5)                                                                                                       
SeabeckTribe #2 (sent from Portugal to US, mailed Dec 1)    

:drama::drama::drama:

• Helpful 1
On 2/13/2021 at 7:42 AM, Laval K-9 said:

Except for Ally&Joe who received their mission on Tuesday it's been a quiet week, way too quiet. Let's hope for a super busy Monday :cool:

DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                              

Since today was a federal holiday, maybe tomorrow (Tuesday) will bring joy us three remaining. :drama:

Hope this will a good week for you SeabeckTribe - DireWolf821 and qqnonrev – Ray-                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Love 1
8 hours ago, pingos said:

Hope this will a good week for you SeabeckTribe - DireWolf821 and qqnonrev – Ray-                                                                                                                                                                                            

I hope so too ;)

9 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

Didn't hear about qqnonrev recently. He is probably enjoying the sun on the beach :D

No, not today...had to work.  But thinking a trip to the beach is needed for Saturday.  Maybe dip my toes in the water if it isn't to chilly  :cool:

But sadly, no mission yet.  Gotta up the exercise to burn off the popcorn and soda calories!  :drama::drama:

• Helpful 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

I just sent a message to neieadry and Rich_F letting them know that their missions have not arrived yet.

I didn't write to mel-whv because he already knows since he is following this topic ;)

...as well as updating myself every three days on delivery status via usps.com tracking option ;-)

• Helpful 1
10 hours ago, Laval K-9 said:

I received a message from neieadry showing me that the package made it to New-York JFK, International reception 2020-12-27.

That means that SeabeckTribe's package is somewhere in the US ;)

:drama::drama::drama::drama:  Well it must be going by pony express from NY and taking the very scenic route.  I wonder if it trying to all 48 states along its way..:grin::laughing:

If I consider it took 3 months and a half for a package mel-whv sent from Germany to the US, I will apply the same delay for the 3 remaining missions. They were sent around December 1st so we will wait until March 15th before sending replacement missions.

I hope my decision doesn't bother any of the last 3 participants :huh:

1 hour ago, Laval K-9 said:

I'll go ahead with posting the Easter mission. If i wait too long, it will be too late :antenna:

And I sure hope my 3 remaining participants will still want to join again. Please do so!!!!!! :wub:

Of course I am joining (as well as the wife)...and already have sent you an email.  Now to see if the pesky elves and santa can pick up the pace and beat the easter bunny to my door!

Edited by qqnonrev

I received my final gift today! I would use the official format but I don't know how many pages back it is, and I know this thread is being followed waiting to see if the last few packages arrive.

Thank you Rich_F for all the goodies packed in there along with a sweet coin and travel bugs.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DireWolf821 said:

I received my final gift today! I would use the official format but I don't know how many pages back it is, and I know this thread is being followed waiting to see if the last few packages arrive.

Thank you Rich_F for all the goodies packed in there along with a sweet coin and travel bugs.

Doing the happy dance right now :lol:

• Love 1

Only 2 people left :anibad:

:drama::drama:

On 2/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, Laval K-9 said:

It's been too quiet since Tuesday. Can I hope for a busy Friday? :rolleyes:

On 2/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, Laval K-9 said:

I'll go ahead with posting the Easter mission. If i wait too long, it will be too late :antenna:

And I sure hope my 3 remaining participants will still want to join again. Please do so!!!!!! :wub:

Absolutely I'm excited to do the Easter mission!!

It is not cachers fault that things are being hung up to complete delivery.  

I'm awaiting to claim LTGTM (last to get their mission) award...:D.

• Love 1

Looks like I will have to bow out of the race for last to get their mission; and leave that honor to Seabeck Tribe.

An envelope arrived today from Germany, containing a Christmas card and a most wonderful coin!  Thank you very much mel-whv!  This is a very interesting coin and we are very happy to add this coin to our collection.  

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, qqnonrev said:

Looks like I will have to bow out of the race for last to get their mission; and leave that honor to Seabeck Tribe.

An envelope arrived today from Germany, containing a Christmas card and a most wonderful coin!  Thank you very much mel-whv!  This is a very interesting coin and we are very happy to add this coin to our collection.  

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

I'm so happy but this means no more popcorn for you :D

4 hours ago, qqnonrev said:

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

Love the coin!!!

On 3/2/2021 at 1:43 AM, qqnonrev said:

2021-03-01_193211.jpg

Got no mention of you receiving my coin!! So happy it finally made it to you now!!!! Have fun with it and hope you enjoy "my" Geocoin - was made with my idea before I visited Prypjat in 2018!!

• Love 1
On 3/3/2021 at 4:36 PM, mel-whv said:

Got no mention of you receiving my coin!! So happy it finally made it to you now!!!! Have fun with it and hope you enjoy "my" Geocoin - was made with my idea before I visited Prypjat in 2018!!

Wow, that had to be an interesting place to visit.  We have seen many documentaries on it.  It seems so eerie!

On 2/21/2021 at 9:12 AM, Laval K-9 said:

I received a message from neieadry showing me that the package made it to New-York JFK, International reception 2020-12-27.

That means that SeabeckTribe's package is somewhere in the US ;)

I am wondering if the package is still sitting at JFK International reception?

Sent my info to Laval K-9: February 23 - 2021
Name received from Laval K-9: March 7 - 2021
Sent my gift: March 11, 2021  to FL
My gift arrived at destination:  HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING
I received a gift:  NOT YET

Tomorrow Thursday starts Easter and on the small island where I live it is an

old tradition to boil eggs in saltwater and grill sausages on a fire on the beach while enjoying a beer, for example.

Family and friends come home to the island to meet each other.

Last year, everything was canceled due to corona.

This year, too, it will not be for boiling eggs on the beach.

We must not be so many together.

The weather is promised to be reasonably good and then my husband and I will boil our

eggs and grill our sausages in the garden and I will drink myself a nice local cold beer.

Unfortunately, the post man didn't come with a letter with a coin in before Easter

- so I can look forward to receiving a letter after Easter.
Happy Easter to everyone wherever you are.

ærødk

• Love 1