Happy Holidays mission

Laval K-9

1 hour ago, SeabeckTribe said:

On my USPS notifications, I have seen an unknown package (hopefully my Mission) sitting in Compton, CA since Jan 14th. The package had a DHL tracking number, but today it has disappeared from my tracking page. I am hoping that it is on the move via DHL which will drop it off at the local Post Office to complete the delivery.  I kick my self for not writing the number down so I could track it via DHL page.  Fingers crossed it will show up in my package notifications again once it has arrived at my Post Office.  Maybe early next week (fingers, toes, what ever else I can cross).  :drama::drama::drama::drama:

Crossing everything I can too :laughing:

Only 5 to go...

Ally&Joe (sent from Germany to Canada, mailed on Dec 2)              
Cunigunda (sent from US to Sweden, mailed on Dec 22)             
DireWolf821 #5 (sent from UK to US, mailed Nov 30)                                                                                                                                                                                              
qqnonrev – Ray (sent from Germany to US, mailed Dec 5)                                                                                                       
SeabeckTribe #2 (sent from Portugal to US, mailed Dec 1)    

:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

Edited by Laval K-9
8 hours ago, Ms. Froggy said:

I see the race to be last was lost by Laval K-9 despite having two horses (coins) in the race.:laughing:

Who will be the winner of the bragging rights to receive their package last? Will it actually be my friend who told me at this mission, SeabeckTribe? Stay tuned...

I was both sad and happy when I received my last mission. Sad to have lost the race and happy to receive my package :laughing:

• Funny 1
20 hours ago, Ms. Froggy said:

I see the race to be last was lost by Laval K-9 despite having two horses (coins) in the race.:laughing:

Who will be the winner of the bragging rights to receive their package last? Will it actually be my friend who told me at this mission, SeabeckTribe? Stay tuned...

:drama::drama:  I did receive packages in the mail today  :laughing::anibad: but it wasn't from Portugal :sad:.  The race is on to see who is last know...LOL  :drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

• Funny 1
4 minutes ago, SeabeckTribe said:

:drama::drama:  I did receive packages in the mail today  :laughing::anibad: but it wasn't from Portugal :sad:.  The race is on to see who is last know...LOL  :drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

You made me a false joy (hope the translation is correct) when I read the first words  ;)

Yup! The race is still on :tongue:

1 hour ago, Cunigunda said:

And now, I am here to announce :antenna: that mission is completed :grin:

Sent my info to Laval K-9: November 25
Name received from Laval K-9: November 28
Sent my gift: December 7
My gift arrived at destination: 30 January
I received a gift: 2 February

Doing the happy dance :D

Only 4 to go...

:drama::drama::drama::drama:

On 2/2/2021 at 1:11 PM, Cunigunda said:

Oh, what a wonderful February present! It is a leap frog of the leap year 2020. I will call it my 2020-the-year-we-rather-leaped-coin :laughing:. And I will show it proudly at many events to come. Because I hope we soon can meet again at events :wub:

A5CA2465-BCD7-4ED8-8F70-D172526D6DF5.jpeg

Yay! I’m doing a happy dance here in Texas. I’m so glad you finally received it. I thought for sure it would be stuck in Chicago until June and that I wound win the “last to arrive” prize. Enjoy. Happy caching.  Cache on! ✌️❤️??

• Funny 1
6 hours ago, RavenclawTia said:

Yay! I’m doing a happy dance here in Texas. I’m so glad you finally received it. I thought for sure it would be stuck in Chicago until June and that I wound win the “last to arrive” prize. Enjoy. Happy caching.  Cache on! ✌️❤️??

Thank you so much!

Maybe if I re-post the list I'll have to take at least one name off today :bad:

:drama::drama::drama::drama:

I've been watching this and enjoying all of it. 4 more missions to go!!! YAY! This morning, I ordered my coins for next year's Christmas mission :santa:  and will be picked up today. I'm looking forward to the Easter mission. Do I just watch the forum for activity to join or how does that work? This was my first mission, so I'm not sure how it all works but I LOVE it. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, neltra said:

I've been watching this and enjoying all of it. 4 more missions to go!!! YAY! This morning, I ordered my coins for next year's Christmas mission :santa:  and will be picked up today. I'm looking forward to the Easter mission. Do I just watch the forum for activity to join or how does that work? This was my first mission, so I'm not sure how it all works but I LOVE it. Thank you.

Laval K-9 will announce the Easter Mission here and in several Geocoin forums and  her local groups. And, I will host a Mission for Halloween.

Happy to have you join and glad you are enjoying it. We've never had this much trouble with deliveries. We all know why they are slow, though.

Edit to clarify...a new post in the Geocoin Forums.

Edited by GeoCharmer81
Edit to clarify...
1 hour ago, neltra said:

1 hour ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

Laval K-9 will announce the Easter Mission here and in several Geocoin forums and  her local groups. And, I will host a Mission for Halloween.

Happy to have you join and glad you are enjoying it. We've never had this much trouble with deliveries. We all know why they are slow, though.

Edit to clarify...a new post in the Geocoin Forums.

And I will also announce it on Facebook. I may also try to write a message to all those who participated in this mission. There were so many this time that I may forget a few participants but I will do my best to reach all of them :wacko:

You can always check back here for a new post around February 20th. Oh my God, it's in 2 weeks!!!! :o

• Funny 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Laval K-9 said:

And I will also announce it on Facebook. I may also try to write a message to all those who participated in this mission. There were so many this time that I may forget a few participants but I will do my best to reach all of them :wacko:

You can always check back here for a new post around February 20th. Oh my God, it's in 2 weeks!!!! :o

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for all your hard work organizing all of this. You may get more participants as I spread the word around Western BC in Canada. I am the secretary of the BCGA and may just make it in one (or more) of my newsletters. ;) I hope that's ok.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, neltra said:

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for all your hard work organizing all of this. You may get more participants as I spread the word around Western BC in Canada. I am the secretary of the BCGA and may just make it in one (or more) of my newsletters. ;) I hope that's ok.

Sure! Go ahead. The more the merrier :lol:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DireWolf821 said:

I found out about this because you popped in on Geocache Talk one night and talked about it. I have a feeling that led to an increase of participants this year.

It's a fact that talking about it on a few Podcasts brought many new participants :antenna:

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2021 at 3:13 PM, Laval K-9 said:

I will keep my eye out her, as i am not a face user.

• Helpful 1

Sent my info to Laval K-9: Nov 16, 2020
Name received from Laval K-9: Nov 28 2020
Sent my gift: Dec 14 2020
My gift arrived at destination: Dec 24, 2020
I received a gift: Feb 5, 2021

Mission Completed!!!

Than you sooo much!! this was so great!! I loved all the gifts and the chocolate and the coin!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

geocaching.jpg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ally&Joe said:

Sent my info to Laval K-9: Nov 16, 2020
Name received from Laval K-9: Nov 28 2020
Sent my gift: Dec 14 2020
My gift arrived at destination: Dec 24, 2020
I received a gift: Feb 5, 2021

Mission Completed!!!

Than you sooo much!! this was so great!! I loved all the gifts and the chocolate and the coin!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

geocaching.jpg

Doing the happy dance right now :lol:

It was sent December 2nd so there is still hope for the 3 missions left ;)

• Love 1

Only 3 left...

:drama::drama::drama: