Waypoint prefix missing in WP list

ardila.nl

I'm using GC91JYH as my example because we did that geocache yesterday and it explains my issue.

This geocache has 12 waypoints which are all given up front because you have to match photos on the locations to get the final.

On the website all waypoints are numbered by the prefix:

Screenshot_20201109_121528.png.0dd6878d205e9c32c4ecc93034f32f3a.png

On the GPS the additional waypoints are named [prefix]

so [01][91JYH ] => 0191JYH as an example for WP1

But the prefix is not shown in the app so you just get a list of "Virtueel punt" because that's the name of the WP's:

Screenshot_20201109_121115_com.groundspeak.geocaching.intro.thumb.jpg.c0f7fa07c1eb0c2c19eb513c8cda0975.jpg

Would it be possible to add the prefix before the WP name?

e.g.

[P0] P

[01] Virtueel punt

[02] Virtueel punt

Because we use both the App and the GPS do to Multi caches and it makes it easier to identify the WP in the App.

And the WP list is sorted by distance but when you are on WP2 of this particular cache WP12 is closer than WP02.

I checked the WP details to see if the prefix was mentioned there but it isn't

But I would prefer it being displayed in the list so I don't have to open every WP to check.

5 minutes ago, StefandD said:

I think this is an action for the cache owner, not for Groundspeak. It makes no sense not to name your waypoints.

The app doesn't show the waypoint's name. The app shows the waypoint type. That way it makes a lot of sense to add the prefix in front of the type. Specifically when there are 2 or more of a type.

My recommendation: Use a smarter app than GS's muggle app.

Edited by HHL