Beta Program

TeamXLand3

Not sure what you're referring to, and couldn't find much similar in a search. 

I'd think a beta program in the works would have some threads started.  Maybe I'm just having an off day...

Would you happen to be talking about "beta testing" an adventure lab ?   Is it a new app that's looking for testers ?

You've no caches of your own, and found all Traditional caches only, so curious.   Thanks.   :) 

42 minutes ago, TeamXLand3 said:

Hi, I am in the beta testing program but I have no idea what the functions are to test.

In other words: What is different about the beta version from the normal version?

There's a separate "Testing" section of the forum. If you're a beta tester, then you should have access to one or more forums within that section.

It's been a couple months since anyone has posted to the forums in the "Testing" section that I have access to.

If you go to the playstore on android devices, and search for Geocaching you need to click on the normal app and scroll down a little bit, then you have like a thing where you have some beta program stuff that says you can test out new features. if you click it and wait 10 min you need to update your game and then you are in the beta version! but i cant find out anything thats new :(
(if you cant find it thats bc it is not aivalable in all country's. im in the netherlands and i and all my other accounts can find it)
yes this is verified by google and it isnt like a scam or fake or something like that. multiple apps have this beta program (if you dont believe me try among us or something)

2 hours ago, TeamXLand3 said:

If you go to the playstore on android devices, and search for Geocaching you need to click on the normal app and scroll down a little bit, then you have like a thing where you have some beta program stuff that says you can test out new features. if you click it and wait 10 min you need to update your game and then you are in the beta version! but i cant find out anything thats new :(

Have you already selected the "Join" option using the button below "Join the beta"?

You don't need to know what, if anything, is new.  You are supposed to report ALL bugs you encounter.  Often a change in one module will cause a problem somewhere else. And as VP suggests be sure you include all details.  For example in you last post you said you needed to update the app after 10 minutes.  Did you actually do the update?