My List

SRDobb

Can you describe what you mean by "numbered list"?  Are you trying to assign numbers to your finds in sequence?  If so, there is a way to manage that with GSAK, *.csv export, and Excel to add the numbers.  You won't have them exactly in sequence, but they'll be ordered by day that way.

Or something else?

ECANDERSON:  I currently  have 1722 finds.  I'd like to have a list where they are numbered 1,2,3...1722 in order of date found from the first to the most recent.  I found a GSAK link several months ago, but it was only because I spent a few hours trying so many things that I don't even know where it was or what the settings were.  I downloaded the Fillfinds GSAK mentioned by StefandD, and when I run it I keep getting the message: "This filter contains no waypoints.  Filter Will not be set.  Error number 270. " or   "Nothing to display", so I must have some settings wrong. (I did fill in my used number).  I really have no idea how to use GSAK and in the past when I used it, it was a link from another user.  I have (literally) spent hours trying to figure this out and am extremely frustrated.  Thanks for trying to help!

For FillFinds to work, you must have a database containing your found caches INCLUDING your found logs. One way to have a database like this is to create, download and import a My Finds Query.
Also, GSAK must know who you are, which you can enter in the settings.
The macro looks for found logs in the database, determines the log ID and assigns an ascending number in order of the found log's ID.