Send e-mail

N.o.e.

Hi

I have a problem with "new public profile page". When I want to contact some nick via "Send e-mail" Win10 want"s open it via associated application, when nick"s e-mail is shown. I do not want use no e-mail application like outlook. I want open this like old page in old web e-mail browser.  I tried open it in the same web browser, but no web page was open. When the e-mail is not shown, system works correctly.

What I can contact nick with shown e-mail, which is in new profile page hidden?

Thanks.

N.o.e.

EDIT: mobile web browser has the same problem

Edited by N.o.e.
  • Helpful 1
3 minutes ago, N.o.e. said:

Hi

I have a problem with "new public profile page". When I watn to contact some nick via "Send e-mail" Win10 want"s open it via associated application, when nick"s e-mail is shown. I do not want use no e-mail application like outlook. I want open this like old page in old web e-mail browser. When the e-mail is not shown, system works correctly. I tried open it in the same web browser, but no web page was open.

Thanks.

N.o.e.

I tried to follow your issue, and the email works directly for me.

Edit: I found one example! I see what you mean.

3 minutes ago, N.o.e. said:

Hi

I have a problem with "new public profile page". When I want to contact some nick via "Send e-mail" Win10 want"s open it via associated application, when nick"s e-mail is shown. I do not want use no e-mail application like outlook. I want open this like old page in old web e-mail browser. When the e-mail is not shown, system works correctly. I tried open it in the same web browser, but no web page was open.

Thanks.

N.o.e.

We are aware of this issue and working to resolve this on the new profile page. As a work-around, you can opt out of the new profile page (select link on the top of the page, "This is the new public profile. You can access the old profile until November 30, 2020. Go back to the old profile page.") and email the user through the old profile page. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

We are aware of this issue and working to resolve this on the new profile page. As a work-around, you can opt out of the new profile page (select link on the top of the page, "This is the new public profile. You can access the old profile until November 30, 2020. Go back to the old profile page.") and email the user through the old profile page. 

Yes, now is possible switch to old page and send e-mail, but after Nov 30 ???

• Helpful 1