Barber Poles category

ggmorton

I am an officer in the Barber Poles category. It is not showing up on the My Categories list or the Groups I Manage list.

Category: https://www.Waymarking.com/cat/details.aspx?f=1&guid=f58bc448-98a9-4c01-a39d-7af0dbb03885&gid=6&exp=True

Managing Group: https://www.Waymarking.com/groups/details.aspx?f=1&guid=f93184dc-253a-4fcb-baeb-b75d5b2db771&gid=6

There may be more categories like this. At least the "triangular !" icon shows up next to my categories when there is one to review.

I have not experienced that behavior before, nor heard of anything similar from someone else.
All I could think of is that you have accidentally put the category on your ignore list. But I just tested. The category will not appear under "My categories" anymore, indeed. But it has no influence on the appearance of "Groups I Manage". So this seems not to be the reason. Sorry, not really helpful, at least one thing to exclude.

3 hours ago, fi67 said:

I have not experienced that behavior before, nor heard of anything similar from someone else.
All I could think of is that you have accidentally put the category on your ignore list. But I just tested. The category will not appear under "My categories" anymore, indeed. But it has no influence on the appearance of "Groups I Manage". So this seems not to be the reason. Sorry, not really helpful, at least one thing to exclude.

Thanks. Just something to add to the bug tracker ( I hope).