Notification email won't open puzzle cache in app

Max and 99

V 8.34.0

I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong but when I receive new cache notifications this morning, I can open the new traditionals with the app but when I try to open the new puzzle cache it does not take me to the correct page. It only goes to the correct page when I use my browser. If it's something I'm doing wrong on my end I can't figure it out. 

And I don't know if this has anything to do with it but the title of the puzzle cache does start with an emoji.

13 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

when I try to open the new puzzle cache it does not take me to the correct page.

Where does it take you?  

13 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

And I don't know if this has anything to do with it but the title of the puzzle cache does start with an emoji.

It may - I'm having no issues opening caches (multi, trads, puzzles) from the email notifications on my Android phone.  I just pulled up a recent puzzle cache notification, and it opened in the app as expected.  It did not have an emoji in the title, at the start or anywhere else.  And I haven't received any recently with emojis in the title, so I can't say what the behavior would be.

I'd be willing to test it if you want to send me the cache notification in a message via the Message Center; I'll get an email notification and I can try to open the cache page from there.  Not identical to a new cache notification, but I can see what happens if I click link to a cache with an emoji in the title.