How many AL can I set out?

Jayeffel

I was granted credit to set out a five place AL, I started one, Since it is on the Lincoln Highway I was allowed a  ten place AL. 

Have that AL up and running ( and a finder found an error I missed, now corrected) with a bonus mystery cache now published. 

I understand that if a person was able to get an AL online by Oct 31, they may be granted another 5 spot AL, all need to be up by Dec sometime. And I just assumed that since I have a ten spot AL now up and running, that would be all I can do.

I looked at the AL Creating page, the builder page, and on the top it shows one AL Credit, it shows the AL I have by name and also shows a selection box "Create". 

Does that mean that since it shows (I didn't select it to find out) I can set out another? I imagine if I was not authorized to do that option may not show, but considering what they say about assuming things,  I am not sure.

Not sure I want to rush out right away to get another running! Want to be sure the one I have works for others.

Edited by Jayeffel
5 minutes ago, Jayeffel said:

I looked at the AL Creating page, the builder page, and on the top it shows one AL Credit, it shows the AL I have by name and also shows a selection box "Crerate". 

Does that mean that since it shows (I didn't select it to find out) I can set out another? I imagine if I was not authorized to do that option may not show, but considering what they say about assuming things,  I am not sure.

Not sure I want to rush out right away to get another running! Want to be sure the one I have works for others.

Yes, that's what happened for me. After my first one went public in September, I saw that my Available Credits went back up to 1 so I then went ahead and created my second one which went public last week.