editing notification distance doesn't update new distance

CindyLouWho2

I'm trying to edit my notification distance to pick up newly published caches in my neighboring communities.  My original distance was 80 kilometers, I'm trying to update it to 200  or 250 kilometers.  I enter the new distance and then select edit notification, I get an instant message on screen that it has been updated but it remains at 80 kilometers. 

I even tried deleting the notification and then creating a new one and it still stays at 80 kilometers, its like it has a memory of 80 and won't save anything else. 

Tried this a least a dozen times over the past couple of months thinking maybe it was just a bug and may have been fixed. Nope. 

4 minutes ago, CindyLouWho2 said:

I'm trying to edit my notification distance to pick up newly published caches in my neighboring communities.  My original distance was 80 kilometers, I'm trying to update it to 200  or 250 kilometers.  I enter the new distance and then select edit notification, I get an instant message on screen that it has been updated but it remains at 80 kilometers. 

I even tried deleting the notification and then creating a new one and it still stays at 80 kilometers, its like it has a memory of 80 and won't save anything else. 

Tried this a least a dozen times over the past couple of months thinking maybe it was just a bug and may have been fixed. Nope. 

I cannot edit my distance any higher only lower, so I think Viajero has a good guess.