Miss placed cache in Austin

chuckycheeseink

Greetings to all you Austinites. I was recently visting your fine city for the Austin City Limits music festival. During the weekend that I spent there, I placed a cache in Waterloo Park on the Weller Creek Trail. When I got back home I was told that you are not aloud to place caches while on vacation and that it will not be posted. So if there is anybody in the area that would like to go on a wild cache hunt here is the information for the cache.

It is a micro cache. The coordinates are

N30'16.441 W097'44.135. It is also in the archives under the Name Waterloo Park cache.

WGS84. Since I have no way of retreaving it myself, it will sit there untill someone does find it. I'm hoping they do because there is a TB in it along with some other goodies. Well hope you have a great day and Happy Caching.

chuckycheeseink:~)

quote:
Originally posted by 9Key:

WGS84 is the map datum. The waypoint is (was?) GCGXY7.

_Why do people walk so far out into the woods to drink beer?_ http://www.texasgeocaching.com

True, Will, but none of us muggles can see unapproved caches! icon_rolleyes.gif If no one else has found this by the time I get home, I'll try to find it when I go to repair my "Meet Your Waterloo" cache, which would probably have knocked it out even if it weren't a vacation cache! icon_wink.gif

Happy Trails,

Candy

quote:
... I can quit any time I like ... really, I CAN!!

Candy (Moosiegirl)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers/