Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ScroogieII

Images in Chrome - - NOT -

Has no one else noticed that Waymark images are not rendering properly (or, for that matter, at all) in Chrome?

I had to resort to EDGE to obtain working versions of a couple of Waymarks for demonstration purposes here. 

What should render as this:

The church

Renders in Chrome as this:

Bad Church

And what should look like this:

GOOD Tashme

Looks like this:

A-Shouldnt

Bit of a difference and a REAL PITA.

Now, who should I be pleading to in search of a fix, Google or Bootron?

BTW, I checked with another Chrome user and they experienced exactly the same results: sometimes only frames are missing, as in the second example here; sometimes both frame and images are missing, as in the first example above. Both render normally with Edge. We didn't bother checking Firefox.

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Upvote 1

I use Chrome and just checked it out and I don't see any issues with the waymark photos. Yet! 😁

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I use Chrome and just checked it out and I don't see any issues with the waymark photos. Yet! 😁

Well, I guess that's both a good or a bad thing, depending on one's paradigm, IE depending on whether one is in OK or BC. :)

BTW, gallery pix are as one would expect, it's only pix on the page that have me flummoxed.

Edited by ScroogieII

I just clicked on the second of the four images above. Result - NO change. The images still refuse to appear.

I'm appealing to the community of Waymarkers presently using Chrome - Will you please click on one of the images above and report what you see?

BTW I'm currently using Chrome 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Wait a sec - I should be using a 64 bit version. Let me go check and see what's up with that... ...

... ...Installing 64 bit Chrome did the trick.

Edited by ScroogieII