Total Caches Owned Counter - Bug?

zeze1

On 10/21/2020 at 2:22 PM, Moun10Bike said:

Sadly, all I can say at this time is have patience - your lab just published yesterday and we have seen delays in them getting added to your hide totals. There is currently investigation underway to sort out these inconsistencies.

Been 11 days since the first find on my second set of Lab cache and the total is still incorrect...

Capture.PNG

44 minutes ago, plsellers said:

That's what I am wondering too!  So, from the above remarks, I'll wait.  Also, is it correct what I "think" I have seen in forums, we don't get notification when the Lab has been completed by someone?

Correct. You can see information in the Leaderboard for the AL, or if they log a Bonus Cache associated with the AL, but no notification that someone has completed it.

1 hour ago, plsellers said:

we don't get notification when the Lab has been completed by someone?

39 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Correct. You can see THAT information in the Leaderboard for the AL, or if they log a Bonus Cache associated with the AL, but no notification that someone has completed it.

21 minutes ago, ecanderson said:

Only for the first 10.  After that, you have to hope the finder writes a review, which places an entry for them in the Activity Log.

Made a correction, to clarify, that I was referring to the AL being completed by the first person, so the AL creator's profile would include this number, as per the thread topic.

19 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Made a correction, to clarify, that I was referring to the AL being completed by the first person, so the AL creator's profile would include this number, as per the thread topic.

There are currently a bug because at least 15 persons completed my 2nd adventure and my number of hides is still 124 instead of 129.