Adventure Lab Waypoints

Jamin Appleford

2 minutes ago, Jamin Appleford said:

I received an adventure lab credit lately and have begun work on it. I am stuck though because I can only make 5 waypoint locations and the area that I am highlighting has 13 points of interest and it would be weird to leave some out.

Is there a way to increase the number of waypoints? Who do I need to speak to at HQ?

Every page on the geocaching website has a contact us button at the bottom.

27 minutes ago, Jamin Appleford said:

Thanks, but not the Adventure Lab builder page..... It's separate from the regular geocaching.com page

HQ awards the ALs, so I would think it's them who can give you additional locations on the builder. Yes, they are separate pages but I still think that's who you would contact. 

Adventure Lab credits come in groups of five or ten points per Adventure.  I've never heard of an amount higher than ten.

I recommend combining your credit with a friend's, and working together to produce a ten-stage Adventure in two parts.  Each Adventure could provide one-half of the coordinates for a bonus cache, tying them together.

Also, I'm moving this thread to the correct forum.

9 hours ago, Keystone said:

Adventure Lab credits come in groups of five or ten points per Adventure.  I've never heard of an amount higher than ten.

I recommend combining your credit with a friend's, and working together to produce a ten-stage Adventure in two parts.  Each Adventure could provide one-half of the coordinates for a bonus cache, tying them together.

Also, I'm moving this thread to the correct forum.

Thanks for the advice. Now if I only have a friend to join with.....

Is there a way to get my credit upgraded to 10 waypoints?

On 10/19/2020 at 2:27 AM, Jamin Appleford said:

I received an adventure lab credit lately and have begun work on it. I am stuck though because I can only make 5 waypoint locations and the area that I am highlighting has 13 points of interest and it would be weird to leave some out.

Is there a way to increase the number of waypoints? Who do I need to speak to at HQ?

They hand out Adventure Labs with either 5 or 10 credits.  Your notification should have told you.

Edited by plsellers