Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamin Appleford

Adventure Lab Waypoints

Recommended Posts

I received an adventure lab credit lately and have begun work on it. I am stuck though because I can only make 5 waypoint locations and the area that I am highlighting has 13 points of interest and it would be weird to leave some out.

Is there a way to increase the number of waypoints? Who do I need to speak to at HQ?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jamin Appleford said:

I received an adventure lab credit lately and have begun work on it. I am stuck though because I can only make 5 waypoint locations and the area that I am highlighting has 13 points of interest and it would be weird to leave some out.

Is there a way to increase the number of waypoints? Who do I need to speak to at HQ?

Every page on the geocaching website has a contact us button at the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Every page on the geocaching website has a contact us button at the bottom.

Thanks, but not the Adventure Lab builder page..... It's separate from the regular geocaching.com page

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Jamin Appleford said:

Thanks, but not the Adventure Lab builder page..... It's separate from the regular geocaching.com page

HQ awards the ALs, so I would think it's them who can give you additional locations on the builder. Yes, they are separate pages but I still think that's who you would contact. 

Share this post


Link to post

Adventure Lab credits come in groups of five or ten points per Adventure.  I've never heard of an amount higher than ten.

 

I recommend combining your credit with a friend's, and working together to produce a ten-stage Adventure in two parts.  Each Adventure could provide one-half of the coordinates for a bonus cache, tying them together.

 

Also, I'm moving this thread to the correct forum.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Keystone said:

Adventure Lab credits come in groups of five or ten points per Adventure.  I've never heard of an amount higher than ten.

 

I recommend combining your credit with a friend's, and working together to produce a ten-stage Adventure in two parts.  Each Adventure could provide one-half of the coordinates for a bonus cache, tying them together.

 

Also, I'm moving this thread to the correct forum.

Thanks for the advice. Now if I only have a friend to join with.....

Is there a way to get my credit upgraded to 10 waypoints?

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Jamin Appleford said:

Thanks for the advice. Now if I only have a friend to join with.....

Is there a way to get my credit upgraded to 10 waypoints?

Not likely unless your adventure lab is on the Lincoln Highway or you have a partnership with Geocaching. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2020 at 2:27 AM, Jamin Appleford said:

I received an adventure lab credit lately and have begun work on it. I am stuck though because I can only make 5 waypoint locations and the area that I am highlighting has 13 points of interest and it would be weird to leave some out.

Is there a way to increase the number of waypoints? Who do I need to speak to at HQ?

They hand out Adventure Labs with either 5 or 10 credits.  Your notification should have told you.

Edited by plsellers

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

×
×
  • Create New...