[bug] time stamp logs wrong

terratin

Today at lunch time I logged one cache with Cachly. It has the time stamp 12:15

Once I got home I logged the remaining caches via my computer as usual. Those all have a time stamp of 12:00, and hence the logging order here is messed up: all caches logged by computer tonight are in the right order, but the first cache logged over lunch appears as last one in the list. Btw, the one NM log I placed via browser does have the right time stamp: 20:53, but the Found log places a minute before that says 12:00. Something is really wrong here.

This has been a long-standing feature.

I'd learned, long ago, to not mix the two logging style within the same few days.  Because yeah, order counts.

(Images within a log, thankfully, have been fixed for a few years now, and display in the order entered.  Except in the case of the app I use - Locus - or maybe it's the API, in which case they're backwards.)

7 hours ago, Viajero Perdido said:

This has been a long-standing feature.

I'd learned, long ago, to not mix the two logging style within the same few days.  Because yeah, order counts.

(Images within a log, thankfully, have been fixed for a few years now, and display in the order entered.  Except in the case of the app I use - Locus - or maybe it's the API, in which case they're backwards.)

I never noticed tbh. But then I never really log with an app.
I tried to fix this yesterday by adjusting the time stamps of the other caches in Cachly. With the result that the first logged cache is now not the last one anymore, but the second-last :mad: