How to modify an answer to my Adventure Cache?

zrvers

We have an adventure cache that has been in operation for a number of months.  One of the sites has bad information that I need to access to modify, clarify, or/and change the question and answer.  I have had several cachers that have tried a number of variations of answers but have become frustrated in not being able to finish the adventure cache. How do I access my own adventure cache to make the necessary changes so that fellow cachers will be able to finish without frustrations?  

5 minutes ago, zrvers said:

We have an adventure cache that has been in operation for a number of months.  One of the sites has bad information that I need to access to modify, clarify, or/and change the question and answer.  I have had several cachers that have tried a number of variations of answers but have become frustrated in not being able to finish the adventure cache. How do I access my own adventure cache to make the necessary changes so that fellow cachers will be able to finish without frustrations?  

You have to go to the Adventure Lab Builder where you created the AL. The original email from HQ would have that link.