There is no Edit Log link for TB Gallery images

kunarion

Trackable Item images in my Profile Image Gallery have no link to the originating Trackable log.  Yet images that were uploaded to cache logs have the link "View Log" (see below).  It would be handy to have that link available in images for Trackables.

Untitled-toot1.jpg

Edited by kunarion
Hit the wrong letter on the keyboard because the earth is not quite round.
  • Helpful 2
38 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Any update, so I can delete the photos I want to? Thanks.

A better idea is to not post photos you don't want. B)

OK, it would cool to have the function back.  It's available for other logs, looks like a programming issue. 

Beware, I haven't seen evidence that the photos themselves become in fact wiped from the servers when you click "Delete Image".  Only the LINK to the image is deleted.  The file remains. 

On 10/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, Max and 99 said:

I wanted those photos at the time. Now I don't. 

Resist posting unidentifiable random scenery in a TB log, if you may someday delete it.  When I want a nice tourist photo of a place, I have one zoomed out, and another up close to the TB.  Then I know which TB it's for, and maybe I remember which log it's in.

When I post a photo of my TB with the log sheet in view, that helps greatly when it's time to organize photos for my logs later.  I'd assume it would be simpler to find the log again, if I decide to delete it.  Looks like nothing that is typed ends up with a Gallery photo, including the title.

Edited by kunarion