What do Premium Caches look like to Basic members?

I was going to create a throw-away Basic membership to check this myself, but figured I would just ask here instead.

I have a Premium Membership. I put a lot of work into some of my hide containers, and when I do I publish them as Premium in the hopes that they will last longer in the wild.

So my question is what does a Basic Member see when they look at a Premium cache? Nothing? Cache description with no coordinates?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
19 minutes ago, Lostboy1966 said:

I was going to create a throw-away Basic membership to check this myself, but figured I would just ask here instead.

I have a Premium Membership. I put a lot of work into some of my hide containers, and when I do I publish them as Premium in the hopes that they will last longer in the wild.

So my question is what does a Basic Member see when they look at a Premium cache? Nothing? Cache description with no coordinates?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

You do realize that a basic member can get a trial PM, right ?    Some time ago a promotion had basic members get a temp-pm during it.

Some claim it helps some, but most issues we had after that "intro" app got canned have been all premium members.  :)

• Upvote 1
On 10/9/2020 at 6:13 PM, cerberus1 said:

You do realize that a basic member can get a trial PM, right ?    Some time ago a promotion had basic members get a temp-pm during it.

Some claim it helps some, but most issues we had after that "intro" app got canned have been all premium members.  :)

Nope, I did not. Live and learn. Thank you for the reply. I've been out of the loop for a bit.