New-Cache-Notification - can't choose my mail address

VirotroniX

I use "new-cache-notifications" since about 2013 and everything worked fine (except the problem, they sometimes came too late).

This week I added a third mail address and chose it as my main.

Right after that, I went to my "new-cache-notification" settings and wanted to change my mail address but the line was empty. I can't choose any of my addresses and right now, those notifications aren't coming in.

I tried this on 2 different PCs in Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer and on my iPhone and iPad in Safari.

Edit: typo

Pic1.JPG

Edited by VirotroniX
17 minutes ago, VirotroniX said:

I use "new-cache-notifications" since about 2013 and everything worked fine (except the problem, they sometimes came too late).

This week I added a third mail address and chose it as my main.

Right after that, I went to my "new-cache-notification" settings and wanted to change my mail address but the line was empty. I can't choose any of my addresses and right now, those notifications aren't coming in.

I tried this on 2 different PCs in Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer and on my iPhone and iPad in Safari.

Edit: typo

Pic1.JPG

Have you already verified that new email address? I remember a forum thread about this not too long ago. 

12 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Have you already verified that new email address? I remember a forum thread about this not too long ago. 

Yes, I did! My notifications about new PQs are already coming in.

Only the new caches are a problem.

Edit: I also can't choose my old addresses on this page, though theey worked before.

Edited by VirotroniX

I have the same problem, have to change email address because my provider ceases email accounts. Has acquired new mail accounts and verified the addresses, but they are not visible when choosing in pocket query.
And the same goes for Instant Notification Service

Edited by jimnil

Okay, I deleted my addresses and added them again, verified them and then I got one of them as default. But could not change address in pocket query, so i then changed the default address and then came the opportunity to select the address back but there were no addresses to choose at all.

I'm having a similar issue - I have all my old notifications set to my phone's email, so they come as texts. I wanted to set up a new notification, for community celebration events (realized I missed one because I didn't know about it). I went to set it up and my regular email is prefilled and I can't change it. I much prefer the notification to come as a text then as an email.... I tried switching the text email to my primary, to no avail....