Save DRAFT Adventure Labs

Diamond Head

I have an idea for an adventure lab so I started filling in the fields on my home computer. It is easier to view multiple computer screens and access notes in this setting. I planned to go out in the field to fill in the details: exect coords, answers to questions. Seems there is no way to do this. Makes it hard to start out in the field and try to put this together using my little phone screen.

A "SAVE" like regular geocaches would be a great improvement and make it much easier for users to build adventure labs. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Diamond Head said:

I have an idea for an adventure lab so I started filling in the fields on my home computer. It is easier to view multiple computer screens and access notes in this setting. I planned to go out in the field to fill in the details: exect coords, answers to questions. Seems there is no way to do this. Makes it hard to start out in the field and try to put this together using my little phone screen.

A "SAVE" like regular geocaches would be a great improvement and make it much easier for users to build adventure labs. Thanks.

There is a save changes button for the Description and each Location, right? That's what I remember. I took a week to put mine together, with multiple trips in the field. I was constantly editing and saving.

Edit: After I click edit, here's a screenshot of the "Save" button, called Update Adventure. 

Same for each location you can edit and save the changes. 

Screenshot_20201007-201008.png

Edited by Max and 99
  • Helpful 1

Thanks for this suggestion. I wanted to do a historical tour of a city. Thought I would fill "about the < > building" with general details. Planned to go out this week to find specific data for players to collect. I guess I could slap in something for coord, even if they were nowhere near correct. 

I was hoping to type content for 5 locations and congratulations pages at home then add the coords and specific questions out in the field.

6 hours ago, Diamond Head said:

...I was hoping to type content for 5 locations and congratulations pages at home then add the coords and specific questions out in the field....

As mentionend in the builder guide, you can create the content, add precise coords and complete content in the field, then when everything works fine, switch visibility form "off" to "public".