Garmin Oregon 700 Screen Display

GrateBear

I like having the map screen set up so that the map and the compass (with direction to the cache) are displayed.  However, every so often, it changes to just the map and a line to the cache are shown.  I can usually get the map/compass function back, but today, I've gone through every screen and cannot figure out how to get it back.  Can anyone guide me to that?

Thanks.

You may need to be more specific.  But if you don't mind if I make some assumptions, here's an idea.

If you have the Geocaching Dashboard at the top of your map page, you can collapse it by tapping the little circle arrow icon.  You open it again by tapping that same icon (DON'T drag it, just tap directly on it).  See if that works.  If not, it was a possibility.

IMG_5875.jpg        IMG_5876.jpg

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
17 minutes ago, kunarion said:

You may need to be more specific.  But if you don't mind if I make some assumptions, here's an idea.

If you have the Geocaching Dashboard at the top of your map page, you can collapse it by tapping the little circle arrow icon.  You open it again by tapping that same icon (DON'T drag it, just tap directly on it).  See if that works.  If not, it was a possibility.

IMG_5875.jpg        IMG_5876.jpg

Yes!  That did it!!!!  Thanks so much, really appreciate it.