Snag the Tag

cynni68

5 minutes ago, cynni68 said:

Just wondering what this "snag the tag" is all about and how do we know that they are out there? Any advice or information would be great. Thanks!

Here's the forum thread for the current snag the tag promotion. You can go to the snag the tag website and read the faq's for more information. 

Edited by Max and 99
44 minutes ago, cynni68 said:

Just wondering what this "snag the tag" is all about and how do we know that they are out there? Any advice or information would be great. Thanks!

You should go to their website to find more information and to sign-up for notification for tags hidden in your area.  I don’t know if I am able to put the website in this response. But you should find it with a quick google search. 

• Surprised 1
45 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Here's the forum thread for the current snag the tag promotion. You can go to the snag the tag website and read the faq's for more information. 

There is actually another snag the tag game going on right now.  Somehow I missed the notification for it and missed getting tags for it.  Anyone know if this new game’s tags was sold through geocaching.com store?  

On 10/4/2020 at 8:00 PM, outdoorsoccer said:

There is actually another snag the tag game going on right now.  Somehow I missed the notification for it and missed getting tags for it.  Anyone know if this new game’s tags was sold through geocaching.com store?  

Oh wow. I missed that, and how funny that it's spy related!