Notifications not coming in

Damned Rodan

Several new caches, including one of mine, were published this morning at approximately the same time. They were in my notification range, and by rights, I should have received notifications they were published; except for two of them, I did not. No issues with my email otherwise. I found out a bit later that another local cacher had the same issue — he received only notifications for the same two that I did. Do we know of any bug going on that would cause this?

13 minutes ago, Damned Rodan said:

Several new caches, including one of mine, were published this morning at approximately the same time. They were in my notification range, and by rights, I should have received notifications they were published; except for two of them, I did not. No issues with my email otherwise. I found out a bit later that another local cacher had the same issue — he received only notifications for the same two that I did. Do we know of any bug going on that would cause this?

It could possibly be related to PQ emails not arriving as has been reported in the other website thread. Just possibly. Or they could be totally unrelated! ?

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, cerberus1 said:

That's weird... I received a series (4) this morning, and just a couple minutes ago received one for a cache being archived by its owner.  :) 

56 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I received a bunch of email notifications  this morning too. 

Did you check to see if any other new caches were published that you did not get notified about?

2 minutes ago, The Jester said:

Did you check to see if any other new caches were published that you did not get notified about?

Yep. 

I still do old-school, and click on "Near your home location (filter out finds)" on our profile , going another ten miles.   :)

There's not enough information on notifications. 

Just habit that I don't check there  (don't do pmo) earlier, ending on an audit just because I looked.

I received a new cache notification just before midnight last night and when I read it this morning and went to the cache page, I was surprised to see it had been found sometime during the day yesterday (the gate to the forest it's in is closed at sunset). It looks like there's a significant delay in some of the notifications going out.

21 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Email notifications for messages sent to me thru the Message Center are not arriving. Just noticed this.

For me it's been hit and miss for the last week or so. Some messages I get an email, some not. The same seems to be happening for Message Centre notifications in my phone, either I don't get them or there's a long delay.