Journal not showing after last location completed

realityshownut(RSN)

I tested my new Adventure Lab to be sure it is working correctly and all coordinates are accurate. I noticed that when I enter the answer at the final location, I get the normal Congratulations screen but there is no button for the Jounal. In my lab, the final journal tells them about the bonus cache (as shown below) but the only way to see it is to go back the view ALL the journal entries.  Any ideas on why this doesn't show right away like in all the other locations?

image.png.09a8c3735c658fb34dd9cf9b36983011.png

2 minutes ago, realityshownut(RSN) said:

I tested my new Adventure Lab to be sure it is working correctly and all coordinates are accurate. I noticed that when I enter the answer at the final location, I get the normal Congratulations screen but there is no button for the Jounal. In my lab, the final journal tells them about the bonus cache (as shown below) but the only way to see it is to go back the view ALL the journal entries.  Any ideas on why this doesn't show right away like in all the other locations?

image.png.09a8c3735c658fb34dd9cf9b36983011.png

I don't know why this is the case, but someone stated it's expected behavior. So you can leave it as it is or put the information somewhere else if you're worried someone might not see it. I too am surprised that it doesn't show like the other journals.

• Upvote 1

We're in the same boat: The image and text (Location completion image) on the final step does not appear. This confuses cachers because the Bonus coords do not appear.

Our work-around is in the first page description, we added "Important: At last stop, click "View 5 Journal Entries" and then view all to reveal bonus cache coords." in the main description and then again on the last page description.

If the lackeys heard about this bug in January, it's clear they give a hoot.

• Helpful 1

Greetings!

During this experimental phase of the Adventure Lab, HQ is hard at work on several new features and improvements of the platform. Thank you for your patience as we continue fine-tuning Adventure Lab. 

In the meantime, the following information may be helpful; 

To view the final Journal entry, players must do the following:

• In the app, select the Adventure you completed
  • Select "View (#) Journal entries
  • Swipe through the Journal entries until you see the final one

We recognize that this can be improved and our team is aware of the circumstance. We recommend that you do one or both of the following in order to help players find your Adventure's Bonus cache: 

• In the Adventure description, let players know that they will need to complete the Adventure and then view the journals for bonus cache information.
  • Place a part of the bonus cache information in each journal entry.