Pocket Queries arent working

LueKai

Hello, 

My Pocket Queries arent working. In fact, they never did work. Since months.

And the answer in the ticket is "We are aware of this Pocket Query error. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get this issue resolved soon."

So..... whats going on with this problem? I will take screenshots and all you need, but..... you even dont ask for it..... ?

Is there anyone out there, who got this error solved? 

Greetings,

Kai

I can't imagine cookies interacting with PQs, but I suppose it can't hurt to try...

But I am curious to know what's different about your PQs that might trigger them to not work.  (In the past, even-numbered PQs had problems, or maybe it was odd-numbered ones, can't remember.  I'm not making this up.  I think the odd-number-PQ server box needed a smack sometimes.)

Edited by Viajero Perdido

Ive done my PQs from several Computers, with different Brosers. The preview is working. Then i checked every day, and "run this query every week". 

But nothing. I also added "my finds" to the queue.. Nothing to download, no PQs in my email. (Yes, i checked my spam.) 

Trust me, i ve done all the things several times. 

Also queries like this: https://www.spike05.de/pocket-query-so-wirds-gemacht/ dont work. 

I have four queries, and its all the same: all days checked, nothing happened. I also tried with only one day checked....  

Edited by LueKai
On 9/30/2020 at 8:04 AM, coachstahly said:

Turns out I got my PQ but I never was notified that it had run and was ready for download.  That's the first time that's ever happened.

See this thread and post:  

Just FYI - I ran a My Finds PQ this morning, and also received the notification that it was ready for download, as I expected.  This issue seems to be inconsistent as it works for some and not others.  I have been getting all my notifications for PQ's ready for download (though it's only for a scheduled one that I run twice a week, and then the occasional one off or a My Finds).

For what it is worth, I was notified for only 4 of the 10 PQ run today. 

Another thing is that my "My Finds" PQ is missing all of my attended logs for events.  Needless to say the number of caches in the PQ is much less than the number that shows in the upper corner of the web page.

Jim

2 hours ago, Jean&Jim said:

Another thing is that my "My Finds" PQ is missing all of my attended logs for events.  Needless to say the number of caches in the PQ is much less than the number that shows in the upper corner of the web page.

I'm not seeing this - we attended a CITO event (the first event in months!) on 9/23, and I just checked the MyFinds PQ I ran earlier today, and it is there.  The find # differs only by the 30 lab caches I have logged.  PQ's and notification both seem to be working for me at this time.

• Funny 1