Warning to all Cache Owners!!!

valenrandy

As of early Sunday morning What is now tropical storm Bill formed off the Yucatan Peninsula, Computure models indicate a trejectory twards The upper Texas and Louisiana, MS,AL,& florida penninsulan Coast. Bill does have the potential of becoming a moderate hurricane. As of this post, Bill was located @ 24.8N, 91.1W moving NNW @ 13mph with sustained winds of 46mph and pressure of 1010 milibars. Just if you can, Try to secure your caches and It is advised (by me) not to go caching the day the storm lands for all you hardcore cachers. Be Safe!!!!

This has been a public announcement by Valenrandy TX944

ValenRandy03

Bill is just off the luisiana coast. Seems itwont be affecting much of the texas area but we will still be on the look out. Bill has 60mph winds at posting time. Hopefully the caches in luisiana stay put. Hey goatsniffer, while your there go to Xcaret and snorcle, Tulum and see the ancient city by the sea, Chichen-itza To climb Kukuclan and search my 2 caches there!

ValenRandy

ValenRandy,

Was able to snorkeling twice, but did not get to Xcaret. Went to Tulum also. I was trying to get to the other side of the island to a cache to drop off a TB, but the rain kept us away.

Had a great time anyway!

- GoatSniFFer

"Don't you hate it when the toliet paper rips?"

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

The Northshore area of Lake Ponchatrain caught it the worst. Naturally thats where I am. One of my rent houses took a beating but mostly everyone faired pretty well over here. We are use to the big blows and this one was mostly a big puff. The water was the worst problem because the ground has been saturated from weeks of daily heavy rains so all the rivers crested pretty fast. All in all we came out OK.

Life is like being on a dog sled team. If you are not the lead dog the view is always the same.

Complacancy is feeding a tiger steaks while waiting for him to become a vegitarian.

A new storm has formed in the Carridien 315 miles SE of Jamaca. It Appears to be heading out to the yucatan peninsula. This is a very Serious storm guys. All caches in Yucatan and Quintana Roo have a good chance of recieving some damage. I'll keep yall posted This is my service for geocaching now, i'll be the tropical weather man. I will call it GeoWeather.

I hope people appreciate it!

ValenRandy