Greensboro/Winston-Salem Cache meet

El Diablo

We are setting up a cachers meet for Saturday June 23rd. The place and time are yet to be determined....this is what we need your input on.

There will be a cache hunt leading up to the meet if you want to participate. Send me an email at jc364@aol.com and let us know if you plan to attend and any suggestions you might have.

This is a great way to meet the people that you have read about in the logs. It's also good way to swap ideas on future caches and cache hunts.

We look forward to meeting eveyone. See you there!!

El Diablo

Everything you do in life...will impact someone,for better or for worse.

El Diablo can you clarify the date intended. June 22nd is a Saturday, and June 23rd is a Sunday. Your log entry said Saturday Jund 23rd, so which one is correct? Will this be posted as a event-cache? I would be interested. And I'm very interested in seeing some of those Greensboro/Winston-Salem faces icon_eek.gif .

12645_800.gif

El Diablo can you clarify the date intended. June 22nd is a Saturday, and June 23rd is a Sunday. Your log entry said Saturday Jund 23rd, so which one is correct? Will this be posted as a event-cache? I would be interested. And I'm very interested in seeing some of those Greensboro/Winston-Salem faces icon_eek.gif .

12645_800.gif

My bad.....should have been June 22nd...hey I'm getting old, I can't see those little dates anymore icon_frown.gif We are still trying to find out which is best for the majority, Saturday or Sunday so chime in.

It will be an event cache. Depending on the number of people that want to participate in the hunt will determine how it is set up.

El Diablo

My bad.....should have been June 22nd...hey I'm getting old, I can't see those little dates anymore icon_frown.gif We are still trying to find out which is best for the majority, Saturday or Sunday so chime in.

It will be an event cache. Depending on the number of people that want to participate in the hunt will determine how it is set up.

El Diablo

The meet will be on Sunday 23rd at 4th of July Park in Kernersville..shelter #3. I will post an event cache listing Saturday with Coordinates (for those of us who can't find anything without a GPS icon_biggrin.gif ) and details.

El Diablo

The meet will be on Sunday 23rd at 4th of July Park in Kernersville..shelter #3. I will post an event cache listing Saturday with Coordinates (for those of us who can't find anything without a GPS icon_biggrin.gif ) and details.

El Diablo

I woul really, really, really love to come, however, I am VERY booked that day. icon_mad.gif Hosting a Little League pool party and then running to help out with a Warthogs picnic. I will try to get there either before or after if possible. What is the time frame? Evening? Noonish? Evening .. I could maybe swing? icon_biggrin.gif I am going to be very bummed if I miss out! icon_frown.gif I'll keep checking for a new event posting!

MissAngele

I woul really, really, really love to come, however, I am VERY booked that day. icon_mad.gif Hosting a Little League pool party and then running to help out with a Warthogs picnic. I will try to get there either before or after if possible. What is the time frame? Evening? Noonish? Evening .. I could maybe swing? icon_biggrin.gif I am going to be very bummed if I miss out! icon_frown.gif I'll keep checking for a new event posting!

MissAngele

The event cache is now posted. Saw far it is shaping up to be a lot of fun. I have hidden a multi stage cache in the park......not much to work with so I had to be creative! icon_biggrin.gif

We hope to see everyone there.

El Diavlo

The event cache is now posted. Saw far it is shaping up to be a lot of fun. I have hidden a multi stage cache in the park......not much to work with so I had to be creative! icon_biggrin.gif

We hope to see everyone there.

El Diavlo