Favourites on caches

Goldenwattle

I notice that the list of the people who gave a favourite point to a cache appear to be listed semi-randomly. Not completely in alphabetical order, or even order of when they gave the favourite. Example; first letter of name: 2, E, B, B, A, C, B, A, B, C. I guess it's vaguely still alphabetical, but it isn't completely.

Didn't they used to be listed alphabetical?

37 minutes ago, Goldenwattle said:

I notice that the list of the people who gave a favourite point to a cache appear to be listed semi-randomly. Not completely in alphabetical order, or even order of when they gave the favourite. Example; first letter of name: 2, E, B, B, A, C, B, A, B, C. I guess it's vaguely still alphabetical, but it isn't completely.

I'm not able to attach a link right now but this was discussed in another thread recently. And many are in agreement with you that it seems to have changed recently! 

41 minutes ago, Goldenwattle said:

I thought so too. I just had a look at one of mine that had 4 pages of favourites. It appears that each page has now sorted itself into Member Joined date order. Glitch?

Edited by colleda
clarification.