[BUG] Memory Lane souvenir popup notifications

JL_HSTRE

I'm logging a bunch of caches on my PC (Windows 8, Firefox) from a recent vacation. Before I started logging, I had not yet qualified for the final Memory Lane souvenir (20 years of geocaching). I logged enough finds to get the souvenir and got a popup notification that I earned it. Now every Find I log (and even a Note I logged on one cache!) causes the popup notification for the souvenir to appear again. It's a fairly minor issue since it shows up briefly then disappears, but seems odd. I checked my profile and confirmed that I have only received the souvenir once.

• Helpful 1
14 minutes ago, JL_HSTRE said:

I'm logging a bunch of caches on my PC (Windows 8, Firefox) from a recent vacation. Before I started logging, I had not yet qualified for the final Memory Lane souvenir (20 years of geocaching). I logged enough finds to get the souvenir and got a popup notification that I earned it. Now every Find I log (and even a Note I logged on one cache!) causes the popup notification for the souvenir to appear again. It's a fairly minor issue since it shows up briefly then disappears, but seems odd. I checked my profile and confirmed that I have only received the souvenir once.

I reported this right back when the promotion began. Sometimes I even got multiple notifications:

image.png.1560ad674b88fe0527ba8f4338078492.png

Eventually the hampster gets tired and stops doing it but I'm not sure how long that takes.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

I reported this right back when the promotion began. Sometimes I even got multiple notifications:

image.png.1560ad674b88fe0527ba8f4338078492.png

Eventually the hampster gets tired and stops doing it but I'm not sure how long that takes.

Now that I have qualified for the final Wonder souvenir, and with it the World Traveler souvenir, those popups have replaced the earlier popups from the Memory Lane souvenir. Hopefully after a good night's rest the hamster will not return tomorrow.