Cache owner dashboard

Beach Bum Doggies

I like the Cache owner dashboard very much and propose one additional feature which would be helpful for me. I try to keep track of DNF's but occasionally will missor forget one. I can search all my caches looking for them, especially when planning a maintenance trip. Could you add a selection that would pull up all the recent DNF's for each cache? It would be something similar to the "Temporarily disabled" box.

Thank You

Marty

• Helpful 1
3 hours ago, Beach Bum Doggies said:

I like the Cache owner dashboard very much and propose one additional feature which would be helpful for me. I try to keep track of DNF's but occasionally will missor forget one. I can search all my caches looking for them, especially when planning a maintenance trip. Could you add a selection that would pull up all the recent DNF's for each cache? It would be something similar to the "Temporarily disabled" box.

Thank You

Marty

That was the most popular feature request in the release note but they still haven't implemented it.