Bug in wonders of the world.

Mr Hippo

56 minutes ago, Mr Hippo said:

After unlocking and then finding all ancient wonders of the world I now have one of the modern wonders showing as missing. I found the missing one in another cache but there is no change. Since I got all of the souvenirs it’s not that big of a deal but it seems to be a bug. 

2F6BC0AA-3286-42A7-AB96-C53C15BE857B.png

AD3AC741-4FC9-43A4-8301-1EF488F9A66B.jpeg

Just out of curiosity was the cache where you found that missing Wonder archived? And I know this is a really long shot but do you happen to recall if that cache had two modern wonders at one time?

Edited by Max and 99

It looks like you logged a find on GC8VMXE near the start of the promotion, a cache that contains Chichen Itza, but that find was later deleted and the cache relogged last week. According to our devs, the reason you didn't receive Chichen Itza again was that the cache also contains an Ancient Wonder, and since you already had Ancient Wonders unlocked, it is ignoring the Modern Wonder. In order to get Chichen Itza to register again, you'll have to find a cache with *only* that wonder in it.

• Helpful 2

I just knew there was going to be a fun explanation for this missing wonder!

On 9/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, Mr Hippo said:

After unlocking and then finding all ancient wonders of the world I now have one of the modern wonders showing as missing. I found the missing one in another cache but there is no change. Since I got all of the souvenirs it’s not that big of a deal but it seems to be a bug. 

Mr Hippo.

So glad you posted. Your experience might help the community solve similar problems. Now go find Chichen Itza. ;)

On 9/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, Moun10Bike said:

It looks like you logged a find on GC8VMXE near the start of the promotion, a cache that contains Chichen Itza, but that find was later deleted and the cache relogged last week. According to our devs, the reason you didn't receive Chichen Itza again was that the cache also contains an Ancient Wonder, and since you already had Ancient Wonders unlocked, it is ignoring the Modern Wonder. In order to get Chichen Itza to register again, you'll have to find a cache with *only* that wonder in it.

That makes sense, I logged a found it log by mistake instead of a write note so I deleted it, thanks for the info, I'll have to look around for one with only Chichen Itza.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, Max and 99 said:

Mr Hippo.

So glad you posted. Your experience might help the community solve similar problems. Now go find Chichen Itza. ;)

Mr Hippo.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:54 PM, Max and 99 said:

Just out of curiosity was the cache where you found that missing Wonder archived? And I know this is a really long shot but do you happen to recall if that cache had two modern wonders at one time?

Sorry for not replying earlier, I must have had notifications turned off for posts, Looks like it's been worked out, now I just need to refind that one lol.

Mr Hippo.

Found one not too far away and it’s all complete again :)