How to correct the instructions when posting a waymark

CAVinoGal

I noticed this (minor) error when posting my winery waymarks, and I'm wondering who I would contact to get it corected - I'm still learning all the roles involved in categories and approving waymarks.

Two of the parameters that need to be entered when posting a winery waymark are the Tasting fees and Cost of taking a tour.  However, under the Charge for tasting, it asks for the cost of touring the winery:

Charge for tasting? [required]:
Please indicate the cost of touring this facility in USD. If none enter zero.

It *should* read:  Please indicate the tasting fee (or charge for tasting, to be consistent with the question) at this facility in USD.

2 hours ago, CAVinoGal said:

I noticed this (minor) error when posting my winery waymarks, and I'm wondering who I would contact to get it corected - I'm still learning all the roles involved in categories and approving waymarks.

Two of the parameters that need to be entered when posting a winery waymark are the Tasting fees and Cost of taking a tour.  However, under the Charge for tasting, it asks for the cost of touring the winery:

Charge for tasting? [required]:
Please indicate the cost of touring this facility in USD. If none enter zero.

It *should* read:  Please indicate the tasting fee (or charge for tasting, to be consistent with the question) at this facility in USD.

Contact the top officer which is also known as the leader.  No one else can do a thing. 

• Helpful 1