Cannot login on iPhone 7 into the GC-app

Ringeling

[update] Problem solved. In the iPhone settings I had Tekst ‘bold’ on. After I switched this off I could login.

Today (after the IOS-update 13.7) I re-installed the GC-app on my iPhone 7. Then I tried to login, but I cannot use the Login-button as the text from the Userstatement and Privacy policy lies over the Login button and prevents the use of this button.

How can I login (not by the Apple/ FB/ Google login)?

image.png

Edited by Ringeling
Update: problem solved
9 minutes ago, Ringeling said:

Today I re-installed the GC-app on my iPhone 7. Then I tried to login, but I cannot use the Login-button as the text from the Userstatement and Privacy policy lies over the Login button and prevents the use of this button.

Is it the cookie message you have to accept? Is that what's covering the login button? 

51 minutes ago, Ringeling said:

Today (after the IOS-update 13.7) I re-installed the GC-app on my iPhone 7. Then I tried to login, but I cannot use the Login-button as the text from the Userstatement and Privacy policy lies over the Login button and prevents the use of this button.

image.png

Can you switch the language to English?  The entire text in English fits below the buttons. 

Log in and the change the language back.  Then the App needs to be fixed so the buttons don’t get covered.

1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

I must be doing something wrong, because I can only see that screen you showed when I'm logging into the website on my phone's browser. 

I have that same screen on the App on my iPhone 8s.  But I don't know if it's always like that.  I'm usually logged in.

Edited by kunarion