Sharing a list with a friend

grettykaye

I'm going on a road trip with a friend.  I've created a list of caches in the area that fit my criteria.  I have the list on my iphone app.  My friend is new at this and will be downloading the app to her android phone and I want to share the list with her.  I figured out how to make the list sharable and get the link.  But if I text or email her the link, how does she get it into the app on her phone?

5 minutes ago, grettykaye said:

I'm going on a road trip with a friend.  I've created a list of caches in the area that fit my criteria.  I have the list on my iphone app.  My friend is new at this and will be downloading the app to her android phone and I want to share the list with her.  I figured out how to make the list sharable and get the link.  But if I text or email her the link, how does she get it into the app on her phone?

I believe that's something you have to do on the browser but it's super easy! 

I've never done it before so I'm learning something new.  Expanding on what Max said....  in case she hasn't already, she can go to your profile in the browser and then "lists."  Click to open the list and then choose "copy."  I think that will work.

Edited by SamLowrey