writing answers to multi stages as I complete each stage

sayrahrah

When doing a multi yesterday (GC5M2CR) I had to pick a number answer at each stage that would solve for the coordinates. I wanted to be able to keep a record of each number  as I went from stage to stage, so that I could have the numbers in my phone app to copy into the final coordinates at the end. The waypoints on the app allow me to tap on an arrow to navigate stages, and a checkbox to check as I finish each stage, but if I want to keep track of the numbers chosen as the answer for each stage, I have to write it down on a piece of paper. The icon for writing is grayed out except for putting the final coordinates (See image below). Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to make the icon for writing active so that I can record my answers at each stage? 17761925_multistageanswer.PNG.e0791c283a83c86e4066eb5947957d59.PNG

25 minutes ago, HHL said:

Tap and hold the text. What happens?

Hans

I tried this (thanks for the suggestion). It brings me to the coordinate edit. So maybe I'm doing something wrong.

This may seem like an awkward solution to some, but if it was me that needed to include the answers for each, I'd use the My Waypoint for that cache, which I can edit as often as I'd like, while in the field. The name could be the solution, or letters, in order.

Or I'd just text the answer to myself.

Edited by Max and 99