Bug in Wonders of the World

kenttela

This may or may not be a bug in the Wonders of the World, but from another thread it appears it is.

GC8YD6T has 2 MODERN wonders listed. Taj Mahal (that I need) AND Mauha Picchu (that I already have). From what I understand there should not be two MODERN wonders in the same geocache. Others have said that I should have gotten credit for Taj Mahal, but I didn't.

Is that a bug in this geocache, the system, or some other mistake? Or, are we all wrong and there are plenty of geocaches with two of the same age?

wonders.jpg

Edited by kenttela
Added image
  • Funny 2

The system that is responsible for distributing treasures into new caches published since the World of Wonders promotion went live had a bug that led to about 450 caches receiving two Modern Wonders. That bug has been squashed and the second wonder in these caches (which do not get awarded to accounts, but simply appear in listings) will be removed once the engineering team runs a correction script.

FYI, after responding here I will be moving this thread into the bug reporting section of the forums.

• Helpful 2